Autoglym now in NA

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

It may in the 500ml size but only I can get it in the 5L size! MAWAHAHAHA!

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It till only be 500 mL size. Hey Ken, how much would a 5L jug cost to ship over to me? Also could you personally deliverer it and demonstrate it on my GTI :-D I can feed you haha.

3. 911Fanatic

I just shipped a 5L to Florida and it was $28CDN so it'll be $73CDN delivered. Thats $30 cheaper than P21SGel and it works just as well and is safe for pretty much any type of wheel other than uncoated anodized wheels. :)

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

any luck on this for any east coast locations?

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Karl and i found them in Raleigh. Dont know about up in the north/east.

6. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I have checked 3 Wal-Marts here in the Baltimore metro area and have still found nothing

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Yeah, and what's crazy is that since then, I've been in the same Walmart a couple times, and I haven't seen it again. I've still not seen any other AG products, either. Other Walmarts, same thing.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

The one I went to, one off Kildaire had 2 pots when I got mine. Went back week later and pot was got but still had about half of the AG pads left.

9. MartinD

MartinD DB Certified Manufacturer

I went yesterday and found nothing at that location :(

10. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I don't know if anybody mentioned this, but it looks like Amazon is going to start carrying AutoGlym soon. And I mean directly from Amazon, which means free shipping for orders over $25 and free 2-day shipping (no minimum) for those of us who have an Amazon Prime account.

Looks like Amazon has 2 pots of HD Wax left @ $50 each, and they are going to be carrying several of their products in 500mL size.

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yep, said that in another thread but according to Amazon the ETA on other stuff is 1-2 months.

12. HarryH

HarryH Virgin Detailer

I saw these on the shelves @ Canadian Tire in Midland Ont.
    Super Resin Polish- 500ml-$19.99Cdn
    CWC-500ml-$12.99Cdn
    vynil & Rubber Care-500ml-$12.99Cdn
    Instant Tire Dressing -500ml-$12.99Cdn
    Rapid Detailer -500ml-$14.99Cdn
    Perfect palm app (red)-$7.99Cdn
    HD kit-$50.00 Cdn (6 kits on the shelf)

13. evolutionwc3

evolutionwc3 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I saw the sheets hanging on the shelves last week and checked again yesterday afternoon. We've got the wax and palm apps in Omaha.

Attached Files:

• AG.jpg
      AG.jpg
      File size:
      621.4 KB
      Views:
  14. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Oh wow, already in Canada?

Time to go shopping :)

Still hard for me to accept the much higher prices in Canada compares to the US.

15. 911Fanatic

Thanks for the post Harry. I will be changing my pricing to match this pricing. Please let me know if any other products show up as well. :)

16. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

starting to see more AG in socal

17. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Checked a Walmart in Philly and one in King Of Prussia and no dice. WTF?

18. Strytnyne

Strytnyne DB Forum Supporter

all the walmarts in the small towns i work at have hd wax, however.. only 1 has been bought ever since they put it out.. and i was the one that bought it xD these residents wouldnt pay 35$ for wax!

19. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

They had two boxes of HD wax at my walmart, nothing else from AG...Its very tempting but i already went through slimming my collection :doh:

20. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Found 2 at my Walmart. Bought one and my friend picked up the other. Sorta want to return it as I have 6 show waxes already lol. Anyone in SoCal need it? I'd rather get cash back instead of credit to my card...