Autoglym now in NA

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Feb 6, 2010.

1. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

So how are you going to sell the remaining? 70% off, 80%, 90% off :p I'm pretty sure there is enough people here to clear your AG stock!

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I hope you dont get rid of all your AG stuff, that hi-tech pad is golden, if you really are dropping then I better get my hands on another one!

Sucks that AG did that to AG distrib. and resellers.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You're all heart!

I'll wait and see what Wally World carries and we'll go from there. Yeah, bad business. They say its only 6-8 items but if they sell well, you know what'll happen.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I had a list of the items page or two back that where suppose to come out. Have not found release timing but seems like right now it is the wax and palm apps.

5. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Ok thanks Ken. Just wanted to make sure that the UK and US formula were indeed the same of if we were getting short changed. You can really never know with UK products vs US products of course I would want the better version.

Thanks for looking out. :worship2:

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

you still guys get better stuff couse of VOL regulations in US, tahts why Menz and some others cant bring european formula here

7. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

ya for how long they always do this for a little see how it goes than blow it out to never have again.

8. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

what section of the automotive have you guys been finding AG stuff? with the waxes? cleaners? apps? its on special area?

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

It was right with the other waxes when I found mine.

10. Prancing Horse

Prancing Horse Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Guess it's time to swing by the local Hell, er, Walmart on the way home today!

Cmon, Sam's Club, it's time for you to start carrying a deeply discounted Swissvax line now. :p

11. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

The only thing I have really been wanting to try is the wheel cleaner...

12. GDAL

GDAL Guest

FYI for the NoVA forum members ...

The Super Walmart on Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Hwy) in Fredericksburg, VA has one Autoglym HD wax case. I got mine yesterday ... like other people mentioned here, the shelves don't even have a tag price for this wax.

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^^ do you have item number or sku or some kinda walmart identification number? so maybe if i call them i can find out if they have it before going there

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

look @ the receipt Karl posted on page 3 or something it has the item number on it.

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Then order it already.

16. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

I bought two at my local walmart.
    If anyone wants one, PM me! Not trying to make a profit, just sharing the wealth.

17. skizot

skizot DB Forum Supporter

WM near me had two in stock. $34.88. I had one in my hand as I shopped for other items and last minute decided to put it back on the shelf. I just got done selling off a crap load of stuff, including LSP's. Why oh why would I start buying more again. Damn this addiction.

18. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

My local Walmart had the Palm apps in but no wax. I actually had the applicator in my cart but ended up putting it back. The more I looked at the construction of it I was not all that impressed with it. It sells for $6.99 but I can't really see the advantage of it over a standard foam app.

I can get foam apps for around $1.00 or so.

I guess I need to wait for some reviews on this product.

I am still waiting on the wheel cleaner though :)

19. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Foam apps are great for paint cleaners so you dont have to put down the app or drop it. Also great for leather care and vinyl dressing. Dont get any on your hands, wont drop the pass and can get into tight areas.

20. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Good points. But the Autoglym hand app is made of foam. I am really having a hard time seeing the hype on this product after fitting it in my hand. It's hard to see the advantage of this over your standard round or rectangle foam applicator.