Auto international Paint Deconta ABC full kit deal

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by gmblack3, Apr 15, 2008.

1. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Today I placed an online order thru auto inter. for the following:

Alkaline Neutralizer - gallon
    SKU: B-102-G

Acid Neutralizer - gallon
    SKU: A-100-G

The price for both was going to be $54.82 plus shipping.

I called them to confirm the order since I never got an email. After checking my order and calling me back Beth was kind enough to inform me that they are having a special:

A gallon of each the A,B and C.
    2 each 9x9" wash mits.
    12oz sprayer for part B.
    Applicator pad for part B
    MSDS sheets for all 3 products
    Instruction sheets for all 3.

Price $55.50+shipping.

Best to call for the special. I "think" she said its called the M35 special???? Talk to Beth. 800-543-7156

Thread about ABC kit

2. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Ron K's business. Heh.

That crusty codger has been banned from just about every detailing site I know of. Sure does know a lot though.

What's your reasoning for the neutralizers?

3. gmblack3

I have never talked to Ron, but I hear he knows his stuff very well.

I am hoping to reduce my claying time on those cars that have my claybar looking like this after the trunk:

[​IMG]

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

GMblack...you will be very happy with it..I forget which part you can clay during...but what ever part it is your clay is junk after...I just do the baggie test as the solution is on the paint and if I hit a spot I clay it...but you do not find many spots..lol....

As soon as I get a little warmer weather I will do my truck...paint is smooth as a baby's butt after...

Enjoy....

Al

5. gmblack3

Thanks Al, it was your info in the other thread that got me to order the system.

6. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

thanks for sharing

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

You didnt get the shampoo?

8. gmblack3

I am getting A, B and C. I think C is the shampoo.

I was going to just order A&B at first till she told me about the deal.

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

So all 3 for only 55 bucks? wow

10. gmblack3

Yes sir!

When Beth kept on telling me everything that comes with it. I started laughing and asked if she ever work for "as seen on TV" :thumb:

Plus you get this.

Wait, there is more.

:applause2:

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Brian, I have a couple vehicles I have to do that this stuff will come in handy.

12. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Link for Auto International please or should I just call?

13. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Sounds like something I need since I my work is right beside the airport and is parked outside 24/7. Thanks for the info.

14. Al-53

Here is the link to the products....I would call and ask to have the process explained also...they do have a sheet on the site to they way to be used..but hard to find...

thats a great deal they are running now....

Detail/ Reconditioning - Automotive International

the shampoo is not really needed...any PH 7.0 shampoo can be used...like DG 901 or Griot's..those 2 I know are nuetral shampoos..but with the kit its a no brainer to get it..and not a bad shampoo also...

REMEMBER >>>THIS CAN NOT BE DONE ON HOT PAINT OR IN THE SUN.....YOU NEED COOL PAINT>>>>>

ASK ABOUT PROCESS WHEN YOU CALL....you will not be disappointed with the products results...

AL

15. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Thank you Al!

16. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Cool, anyone know how long this deal lasts? I think I'll hold off for Optimum's decontamination cleaner.

17. Al-53

I would grab the Auto Int deal now..the system is proven to work and thats why major auto makers use it...a new product is not been proven in the field other than tests the maker does..

Auto Ints system is proven to work and I go with what works and proven by the car industry..

Al

18. MWAUTOPRO

MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

another two thumbs up for abc wash and auto int. theyve got great customer support and shipping. They shipped my order before I even paid and it was here in 2 days.

19. richy

richy Guest

I've been on the fence about ordering this so I called Beth as per GMblack's post and the special is still on (it's actually M32). Just FYI if anyone's still interested in this product. Shipping is about $10.