Auto Concierge & Car Connoisseur in Roseville CA

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

From time to time I will hit the road and go mobile, this time I would head North to the Sacramento area(Suburb of Roseville) to take on a Audi S5 Convertible, Ferrari California and Porsche Cayenne Turbo aka "Momobile". First up is the Porsche which was pretty bad and I told the customer we would shoot for 70-80% correction on the finish and clean the interior 100%, but Daniel and I ended up doing more as the client was so gracious(Provided gift certficates to one of my favorite places to eat up in Roseville "Fat's Asian Bistro"..............those who know this place it is the poo) .

As mentioned the vehicle is a daily "Momobile" and it showed, at the start of a 2.5 hour wash/decon.

[​IMG]

Water spots and deep scratches.

[​IMG]

Tailgate was hammered.

[​IMG]

More hard water etch.

[​IMG]

After CG gel and compounding.

[​IMG]

Just a slight improvement...............................................

[​IMG]

Glass was in a sad state.

[​IMG]

After CG water spot gel.

[​IMG]

Cheesy Pepperidge Farms Goldfish snacks, also found cool toys the clients little boys had "Missplaced".

[​IMG]

Clients wife I am sure was happy, as her car was "Cleaness" once again.

[​IMG]

A few finished pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AUDI S5

This car did not need massive correction, but was dirty especially in the interior which Daniel handled perfectly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cleaned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Utilizing lint roller on the cloth top, then cleaned and sealed with CG fabric sealant.

[​IMG]

A few sun pics.

[​IMG]

2. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Sweetness on the Cayenne. Let me know what you used on compound as I'll be doing one next month ;)

Daniel aka The Guns and you are both beating down the perfection into the cars ;)

3. Auto Concierge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FERRARI CALIFORNIA

This Ferrari was the exact same color inside and out as one I did a few months ago in Napa Valley with Jeff , a few clusters of factory sand scratches but over all not terrible but in need of a good detail.

Water spot etching.

[​IMG]

Two for one.....................holograms and spots.

[​IMG]

"Mario bros" installed sand scratches.......thank you Ferrari SPA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Defects removed.

[​IMG]

Sand scratches in the fender vents.

[​IMG]

Before.

[​IMG]

After.

[​IMG]

Defects in the cove of the passenger door.

[​IMG]

After.

[​IMG]

Hit the finish with one more pass to be sure.

[​IMG]

Making sure the finish could handle some corrective work.

[​IMG]

About this time it was a much needed break(It was Sacto hot 100 plus, 97 in the garage) and as mentioned this client was the best, allowed us to use his backyard area for our meal time. View of "Monied up" homes across the private lake was easy on the eyes as well.

[​IMG]

50/50 of carbon fiber on rear bumper area.

[​IMG]

A couple of interior pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daniel and I completing the final wipedown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Auto Concierge

5. Auto Concierge

Megs D300.

6. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Sweet color combo on the Cali!

7. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Fat's in Roseville is the shit............

good work as usual.

8. Auto Concierge

The wife and I destroy plates of snacks there, in fact Roseville to me is very similar to North Counties of San Diego(Sans the fact that Roseville is landlocked) I might consider moving there if the heat was not so bad...............even looked at shop space with Daniel while we were up there.

Roseville is the "Tightness".

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Bob and Daniel excellent work. Cars came out looking fresh for sure. I have to say i was overly impressed as I've never seen you guys do daily drivers which were full of gold fish and snack type stuff before. Nice to see you go mobile as well.

Were those 3 cars over the coarse of 1 day or multiple days?

10. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Another great compilation of cleaness Bob.

-Kody-

11. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Beautiful work, writeup and pics Bob !

Thanks for showing off the world-class work on that automotive beauty in a really nice city. I remember being stationed at McClellan AFB (North Highlands) a long time ago, and the biggest thing to happen in Roseville was the Auction every Saturday Morning !
    It has really grown nice and clean over all the years. I have lots of family and a few friends there. It has everything you would need and everything else is around 100 miles away (snow ski and ocean), and big, deep lakes closer.
    Dan F

12. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Sweet job on all three especially the Porsche - with black there is nowhere to hide.

Bob can you go over the process on the CG water spot remover. I own the product but have not had the success you,have in removing water spots. Did you do it by hand or machine?

13. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Another series of outstanding work guys.

14. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Lots of high end clientele........Probably one of the nicest area of SAC region.

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice guys. Nice neighbourhood.

16. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Excellent work Bob&Daniel! Looks like a great location!

17. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

What's your usual leather regimen Bob? Awesome work!

18. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Good Lord! Daniel's arms are HUGE!!!

Great work as always guys!

19. Auto Concierge

Here is what I do.......................... I have microfiber covered foam applicators and I put a quarter sized amount on the applicator and rub with good pressure. Now remember set in etch will "Fight a brotha" and repeated applications will be needed, after application you need to flush the area with distilled water to neutralize the acid effect(Calcium seeker) and WEAR GLOVES when using this product.

You may not get all the etch from the gel applications, but it will soften it to allow polishing it away. Also most of this is chemical correction so you are preserving clear on the finish, and obviously not applicable on the glass.

This will be a workout for noodle armed folks...................lol.

20. Auto Concierge

Really? I had not noticed....................................uhm this is a fictional statement, Daniel is natural and has never taken "The juice" and is 47 with the oldness in age but looks and works like a 20 year old.