Astra Nurburgring Vxr 3 month detail..

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by vxrmarc, Aug 13, 2008.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I just read through it yesterday as well. Brings a tear to my eye every time.

2. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Indeed, this is just awesome work and some serious dedication.

3. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Not enough good things can be said about this thread... Marc does some amazing work!

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

wow. you guys are little OCD. love this pic lol
    [​IMG]

hell of a job on this, you guys went over the top

5. bairdwc

bairdwc Guest

Wow, thanks for the detail. My wife has a Saturn Astra 3-door and it's white. It makes me want to go to the garage and start correction right now.

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i loved this detail. one of the best write-ups ever!

7. olbear1962

olbear1962 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I too have spent the past couple of hours in awe of your attention to detail and the excellent job you have done to your project, truly brilliant!

...... I gotta say this ..... Dude you need a girlfriend.........:)

8. sweetlou

sweetlou Two Bucket System Washer

just read through this. This is by a huge margin the most detail oriented build/detail i have ever seen. *speechless*

9. Domman56

Domman56 Birth of a Detailer

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow I just spent over half an hour reading that write up and never got tired of it You are beyond a detailer You're an automotive god that is the most amazing thing i've ever seen

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

He does amazing work I read this thread a while back, does he ever sign in anymore?

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

good god, I wore the tip of my finger off trying to get to the bottom of the pics, stunning stuff

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Haven't seen or heard much of Marc, is he posting on other detailing web sites?

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

went through all pics. the amount of detail that went into the car is amazing. you must love that car