Astra Nurburgring Vxr 3 month detail..

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by vxrmarc, Aug 13, 2008.

1. timpryor

timpryor Birth of a Detailer

Holy great read batman

2. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

this detail soooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! lond but i love it because thats wat u call a real detail how yall did it was crazy how many hrs u spend on these car ..the car sytem is looking real nice and loud ..and last but not least my hero Paul Datton to help with detail..plzzzzzzz keep up the good work

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

4. Anthony

Anthony Birth of a Detailer

One hell of a post and an incredible job:worship2:

Anthony

5. montery

montery Virgin Detailer

You need to get yourself a girlfriend son:crasy::crasy::crasy::help:

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

This is a model for my current project...

7. Drsuce

Drsuce Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i worked for saturn for the last 4 years and was already sad that they decided not to bring the VXR model to north america.... they are very solid cars but are horrible to drive thanks to a 138hp engine and 4 speed auto..... car looks awesome, keep up the good work!

8. IanB

IanB Two Bucket System Washer

I am stunned...and on this forum, that is difficult as there are so many great cars treated with top notch care. I think in this case, we can add a new 'notch' on the care stick.

Simply spectacular :worship2:

I do agree with the girlfriend comment though?? :giggle:

9. Onlyregisteredtomake1post

Onlyregisteredtomake1post Virgin Detailer

Can't polish a turd, its an Astra at the end of the day. And dude, seriously, get a life!

10. vxrmarc

vxrmarc Two Bucket System Washer

Always one lol....:applause2:

11. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

yep, one that just doesn't get it. Beautiful work, marc. I remember reading that entire writeup.

12. Strytnyne

Strytnyne DB Forum Supporter

truly amazing work, perfection down to the last mm!

13. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Great job! But there's one thing...how does this thread have like 33,000 views???

14. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

....That's what I call a make over. Wow, nice job man, I bet you took it for a serious rip later.

15. VooDoo

VooDoo Birth of a Detailer

Ive seen it linked off about 10 forums so far. I still think it could be cleaner :D

16. JM604

JM604 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Wow. Speechless.

17. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Incredible!!! Looking at all that has me a bit inspired to do something with my car! :applause2:

Props to you, probably one of the best detailed and modded cars I've seen in a long time :yikes:

18. john

john Virgin Detailer

Wow! Well done Marc, that is really amazing dedication. Great job!

19. tin

tin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dude.. I just spent the last 2.5 hours reading this and looking at the pictures. That's some attention do detail! What I've just realized now, is that I've only just read page one! 51 layers of Z2pro?!?! Lol I think that may be just a bit excessive...but I can appreciate it. I think I'm going to dynamat my car now too. Good idea. Nice work!

20. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Still impresses me after like my 4th full read through, just dedication to perfecting the smallest details. Who are we to judge...thats hands down the most unique and classily done Astra anywhere.

Props once more Marc!