armor all what !!!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Twisted007, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

post up a link to the coupon so others can try.

so maybe we have a winner here lets find out an see but it is hard to believe .

2. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

You just hit :100post:
    Congrats

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Looks like you did too mut!!

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Looks promising. Might have to pick up one since I hate cleaning wheels

5. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Interesting indeed. Looks like walmart is the new detailing shop if this stuff turns out to be good. HD wax now this, what next?!!

6. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

hopefully some SV hahah

7. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

+1 How awesome. Just think, we could all be buying BOS for 40 bucks.

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

i seen this stuff but have yet to try it. I had suggested to a buddy of mine to get some for his polished non clear coated rims to help protect them. Though i am not a fan of armor all this seems to be a good winning product from them.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Gonna check the local WM here in a few. Maybe we'll have some luck. If not, Advance tomorrow.

10. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Their "original " new water based tire spray is decent stuff too.

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I was just thinking though, do you think regular dirt would stick to a bare wheel THAT much though?!?! seems like they put something on it to make the dirt stick

12. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

well if they had to use extra effort to "make the dirt stick" wouldn't that mean the product really works well?

or am i missing something?

13. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

i think someone who has purchased the product already should make a video so we can see if the dirt/mud really does slide off. I don't expect the wheels to stay 100% clean for the 2-3 weeks that it last's but if it helps the wheels stay clean then great!

14. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

idk im saying they could have put like spray glue or something to deceive and make their product look extra better. Unethical ...but possible??? Didnt think normal dirt would stick THAT well to a bare wheel.

15. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

legit video perhaps

but imo any freshly applied good quality sealant will do the same

+1 on dust sticking to a painted surface, that shit just does not happen in reality

not even my coarse tiles in my bathroom will hold onto dirt/dust like that

16. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

that is true. i guess the only way to find out is to hope that someone will post a review on the product or to just go out and try it.

Hopefully it really does work though. Would hate to get the product and be unhappy with it.

You thought the video on their website was bad . . . . try this one LoL.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/05Lv2xfLzzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/05Lv2xfLzzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Videos are impressive, wondering if anyone can duplicate that once they have it on their own tires. The above could just have been chocolate milk...

18. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

LOL, that guy's facial expressions were funny. I am going to buy this stuff this weekend. If it doesn't work well on wheels, what about using it as an undercarriage spray?

19. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

yeah could have been. Funny that when he stuck his hand in the bucket whatever was in there stuck to his hand and shaped up like he was wearing a glove and then it nails the rim and tire. Seems to keep stuff off pretty good or so it appears that way in these videos.

Hopefully armor all is speaking the truth and doesn't find the need to do some false advertising to get people to buy this particular product.

20. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

just picked some up...bout to go wash the gride...post up a vid