Anyone have a 3M BP for sale??

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I am ordering my Makita tomorrow and would like to have a 3M BP depending on cost... anyone have one to sell their good buddy MotorCity:afro:

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Ask PhilMINUS. IIRC, he was selling the UK ones but don't remember if he still has any left.

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

If you cant get one Jason, the meguiars W66 makes a good alternative.

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Just my luck it's sold...lol
    Hmmm, what are the main differences in usage and end results?

Thanks man!!

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

6. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

i think i bought his last one.. sorry... im trying to get my friend in UK to get me box full of goodies.. apparently they are so expensive to have them ship here.. be ready to pay good money for them..

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

The Megs IS a good alternative, I feel that the 3m grips the pad better and is a tad better in absorbing the vibration.

All in all its not a big difference lol

8. Usjdmtuner

MEguiars W66 is almost like the 3M backing plate but can only be used with 6.5" -7" pads.. W66 has 5.75 i think....

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

yes, it is a 5.75 backing plate.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Bro come on now...you know I got a few :paranoia: if you want one Motor you just have to send me a PM and it's yours...as far as price goes I don't know just throw me a number :confused:

Oh but I need to check my stock as I like to maintain a minimum of 5 in my personal collection :paranoia: yea I know :crazy: but that's just me, good things are hard to come by.

So shoot me a PM...lol..come to think of it I could have sent you a PM do :doh:

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Way to come through Nica, you know the backing plate is going to a good home.

12. Usjdmtuner

you are a good man..

13. Nica

Nica Banned

I'll always help out when I can if I can't well...I can't but if it's within my reach and I can help I'll do my best to help :thumb:

Now don't you all go thinking that I've got one for everyone...becuase I honestly don't but I know I got plenty for my self so figuired why not share the wealth....any who I'll check to see how many I got but I know I can part with one...more then one...I'll have to check.

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

My Man!!!

PM coming

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Back atcha buddy :chest:

16. Usjdmtuner

Hey Nica got some 3m foam pads for me? hook the homie up

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Um...I honestly don't know, I've got a very large order of foam pads pending with Rich from Polished Bliss UK but I haven't finalized it. I really like the 3M foam pads (UK version) so I'll be ordering a large amount of them...my current stock is slowly diminishing.

Let me take a look Usjdmtuner, I may have a spare set....which pads are you looking for? Blue pads, Black pads or the Orange compounding pads?

18. Usjdmtuner

all of them.. hehe.. maybe we can get some order up together .. depending how much and how many you are getting..

19. Nica

Nica Banned

So how many of each do you want Usjdmtuner? I've got a few sets but that's from my own personal stash...but like I said I've got many more coming so depending on how many you want I may let a set of each go but let me know what you were wanting.

20. distrbd

distrbd New Member

True ,Nica has been nothing but a real friend indeed, I asked him to help me with a couple of pads for a Rotary and before I knew it I received 3 of them ,He does what he possibly can for people specially the members here and wants nothing or expects nothing in return.

I just don't know what I could say except a big thank you, I am overwhelmed with your generosity and kindness.

Two other members in this category that I had a pleasure to know: Phil(F minus) and JL(wolfpacker), such people in this day and age are hard to find ,true gentlemen,A+ all the way in my book.:worship2: