Any of you guys got...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Denzil I think that will provide enough bass for you because I had one in my Stealth. I also had Infinity speakers which carried no bass so the Kenwood was a perfect compliment. Problem is I left it in the car when I sold it. I should have taken it out and kept it for the Mustang.

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I have a few subs laying around. Mostly JL subs. Since I replaced all my speakers with Focals I have no need for a sub in the car.

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Bazooka maybe something to look into JL

5. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

I love car audio! Perhaps we should have a "What car audio do you have in your ride thread"...

You can't have a enough bass on tap! lol...

6. Spyral

lol..my 6.5" Focals cost more than I am willing to admit.

7. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Focals rock, I have a set in my works van!! Along with a few other gadgets..

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

What color is the amp? And you are correct, the japan made sony's were good stuff.

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I agree. On all points.

I like having the bass available to me, although I hardly ever have it up that loud. But for those occasions where I want to blow my eardrums up a bit, I have it there.

900w rms to one sub in the proper enclosure is LOUD.

10. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Yeah, expensive. Fantastic speaker though.

11. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

The first edition Kicker Solo-Barics stomped with one and the right amp.

12. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Yer for sure, they were crazy, I have a Diamond audio TDX15" sub and a Daimond amp at my unit, thinking of installing it in my CRX, 2x850watts rms, should be pretty crazy! lol

13. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for the insight JL.

I had originally planned on purchasing Focal speakers all around and a JL or Phoenix Gold amp with a Kicker Solo-Baric but that's when I had money, haha. Eventually I'll probably get there but for now I have to work with what I can afford at the moment. :(

14. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

I have a pair of 10" Phoenix Gold subs I took out of my car and have been wanting to get rid of. I down graded to a lower power single 10 so I could get some trunk space back. They're currently loaded in a 3/4 mdf box but I do have the oem packaging. The enclosure on the other hand is fairly heavy so shipping that is a pain and probably cost more than it's worth. I'm not looking to trade for much just want them to go to a good home and get a little something out of it. I'll be willing to part the pair. Anyhow here's some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Spyral

I am not into bass heavy music, more into clarity and such. The combination of the Pioneer AVIC F90BT head unit, Alpine PDX5 amp and the 3 sets of 6.5" Focal 165 KRX2's makes for an incredibly clean and amazing system. It also provides plenty of bass for the music I listen to.

16. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Damn, I bet those sound good. I may hit you up if what I purchased doesn't suit me well. It's a good thing you're relatively local. :)