Alternative Uses for nextzett Products

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Jun 3, 2010.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

What dilution ratio would be good to use either Blitz or W99 to clean foam pads?

If I can use either of these, then I don't have to buy more of my current pad cleaner.

2. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

For Blitz, I would say about 15ml-30ml (.5-1 fl oz) in about every 3-5 gallons of water.

Use W99 if you need some extra degreasing power.

3. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Michael
    Any of your products effective for removing hard water spots from paint?

4. Michael @ einszett

We don't have the particular cleaner in the US at this time. But in the meantime you can use a straight application of regular white vinegar. Vinegar will remove the mineral deposit left by the water. You can spray directly (apply only on paint that's in the shade and not hot). Leave on for a few minutes then wash off.

If the water etched into the paint, you'll have to polish it out with Extra or Intensive Paste. Then follow up with a swirl reducer like Paint Polish or remover like High Gloss Polish.

When you're done don't forget to seal the finish with a sealant like Glanz Wax.

5. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I took some Cockpit Premium to my office phone the other day. The push button numbers were all nasty looking on it ever since I moved into the offiice. I was right in the middle of explaingin what products a new guy in my department needed for proper detailing and once he saw this, put Cockpit Premium on the list. Phone looks great.

6. Nutbread

Nutbread Virgin Detailer

Windscreen Clear is great on stainless steel appliances. It's the only thing that doesn't leave streaks on my dishwasher.:mounty:

7. Michael @ einszett

Yes, you are so right! I also use it to clean enamel surfaces (like the stovetop) and ceramic glass cooktops. Truthfully, I use Windscreen more around the house and office than I do on my car :)