Alternative to P21s?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

High Output Foaming Sprayer near bottom of page
    Meguiars Auto Detailing Trigger Sprayers

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

3. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

4. Al-53

if I am not mistaked..I think wal mart sell a pump up foam sprayer in the half gallon size...in the garden section..maybe even Lowes or HD also

AL

5. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

:thumb:

will check it out

Duragloss Ultimate Orange (Citrus APC), Citrus W&G, water... im gonna give that a shot in the sprayer see if it foams up better or clings better.

6. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

megs all wheel cleaner is really nice

7. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Right now I'm using FK 221-D ultimate wheel cleaner/degreaser. Its working good for me so far and its safe for all metals even uncoated aluminum.

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Sounds like a nice mix Al-53...I should grab some of that aluminum safe simple green!

QUESTION :)
    Is there any type of metal that's more sensitive to chemicals compared to aluminum?

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooh good info here, very nice Al :worship:

10. V.I.P.E.R

V.I.P.E.R Guest

should i dare ask what is the BEST of the BEST wheel cleaner

i had to do it nica it was one of those :picture::picture::picture: moments' lol

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

P21S gel wheel cleaner, period...now when it comes to the cost, you might think though...

12. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Just updating this as I was at HD tonight and saw a few bottles of this stuff by the auto cleaning supplies so I picked one up. I got home and mixed up a 16oz bottle at 1:3 with 1oz of Megs Hyper wash and it worked great on my tires, wells and rims. I wish I had the foaming head however.....

13. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Of course the CHEAPEST alternative is elbow grease (free), I've used amazing roll off with varying success.

14. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

never heard of a foaming head spray bottle. where do you gets??

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

ADS has them

16. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

17. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

explain ADS??

18. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Auto Detailing Solutions, check their trigger section.

19. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

20. Al-53

Home depot has some decent sprayers...they do have a foaming one also ..I believe its about 2.97...also costco had a 5 pack of wide mouth sprayers 3 regulars and 2 foamers for like 7.99....and they are chemical resistant....same with the Home Depot ones...always try to get a chemical resistant sprayer..they will last way longer.....also wal mart has a few good sprayers made by rubbermaid in the Hardware sectin near the rubbermaid Pro cleaning stuff....

AL