Alternative to P21s?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

No I havent but maybe thats worth a shot, ive never been able to find a large size online anywhere either...

Does anyone know who sells surf city wheel cleaner in a large size?

I just looked you can get it from them n their site for $25/2 Liter , it might be an option if it works as good as some people say. I wonder how safe it is for bare metal wheels.

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

surfcitygarage.com

I just go straight to the source....

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Want some???

4. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Ahh so you use it? Is it good stuff? Safe?

I would love to try some one day, but I have my own stuff to finish up using, and I only have one car to clean during the winter and I feel bad taking samples if I cant use it and give it a good review.

Thank You though motorcity! I wanna hear more about it though, I'm always looking for what to replace what I got when im done with it.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Yup, safe for ALL WHEELS.. I like it alot, nice and strong with the added peice of mind knowing it is safe for all wheels...

ARO was my go to. I did a full head to heard Surf City / ARO comparo on AG. Instead of linking to AG I will also add here so DB gets more traffic - give me a minute and I will post it here.

No worries on feeling bad about a sample, that's what this is all about.. no need to feel bad.

PM me if I can get you a sample..

EDIT: Just added to SC vs ARP thread I mentioned above....
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f35/surf-city-beyond-steel-vs-amazing-680.html

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Kron, I've had my eye on that product for a wile now, so it's PH Neutral and safe on all wheels huh...mmmmm...I'll have to order some of that..I wonder if it's allowed in Canada? I know certain items are not allowed in the US but Canada has different rules...mmmm..time to start making some phone calls :graduation:

Thank you for sharing Kron, very helpfull tip :thumb:

7. richy

richy Guest

I went on the surfcity site..they have free shipping right now...is that usual for them or is this something special for them..I see no special mention of the deal. It's on the whole site by the looks of the stuff I was seeing. Time to try their wheel cleaner!:

8. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:) Meguiar's Hot Rims Multi piece.

IIRC it is safe for ceramic brakes. I am not 100% sure on that one, but I think that it is.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Can you get this over the counter?

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

You bet
    [​IMG]

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Awesome! I have looked for it at Walmart after you recommended it, but no luck so far. I'll check with Autozone, I need some more clay anyways...

12. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Isnt that pretty acidic sneek?

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Dan, stop being so cheap, use what works, for christ sake i will buy it for customers cars than.

14. D&D Auto Detailing

OK, Ill take the 5 liter jug then, thanks. :woot:

15. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Merry christmas

16. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..you guys sound like a married couple hahahahahaha :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :popcorn:

Just teasing :chips:

17. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

thats the good thing about friends, you give thenm a hardtime and they dont take it personal.

18. D&D Auto Detailing

Awww, Nica is feeling left out. What can I get you?

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Totally agree with you Asphalt Rocket totally :mounty:

20. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

I really want to hear more about this. I was under the impression that TAW was a very safe cleaner, Ive been using it undiluted on the lower panels of my car. I'm yet to see any negative effects.

Is this stuff really stronger then the wheel cleaner?