Al-53 & FMINUS

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by joep, Apr 3, 2008.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

my buddy AL threaten me with bodily harm if i was to tell anyone what i got in the mail..lets go back a couple days ago when FMINUS had a few bottles of CGS EZ creme for sale..i sent him a pm for a 16oz bottle of glaze he aplogized and said he sold 'em...:bla2: :bla2: :bla2: yeah right you sold'em ;)

yesterday i get a parcel in the mail from FMINUS with a 16oz bottle of glaze couresy of AL..

Both of you guys rock :headbang:

2. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Very nice Al. :thumb: You must being trying to make up for Joe's little operation story. :headbang:

3. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Joe..your a great guy..I have known you for years...love you like a brother...so I know you wanted the EZ creme glaze and I bought it for you and told Phil to say it was sold out....

Thank Phil for the favor..

Joe enjoy the glaze..and stop sniffing it....I know you are....

Al

4. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

AL..i feel the same way...you great guy with a big heart..you have a great sense of humor i've sat here many times laughing my ass off at some threads you posted and the many PMs you sent me..

Thanks again :thumb:

5. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Al you are a great guy....:applause:

6. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

awe shucks........I'm feelin' some love here!:hug:

You guys are good peeps:)

7. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

U guys rawk!

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

That's what so great about this forum is how helpful everyone one is here and the generosity shown here is just phenomenal. I have been able to deal with a great group of guys who have all been generous with advice, tips and products. I hope I can just give back like I have recieved. Al and joe p. are both great guys :thumb:.

9. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

+1. I'm glad how nice everyone is on this forum. On this forum I know I can ask any question without getting laughed at and will recieve multiple in-depth answers!

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Al and FMINUS are top notch guys :thumb:

So glad you guys are here :peace:

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:dupe: :applause2: