AG on clearance at Wal*Mart...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by P1et, Nov 24, 2010.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Shelf life of a wax is usually 3-5 years, as long as you don't freeze it and keep it in its packaging.

2. P1et

Did you take it to the cashier at the tire/battery department though?

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I'm looking for a few of these if anyone has some.

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

yes i did, after asking him several ways he said that price is price. maybe it depends who you run into

5. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

911 Fanatic, i sent you a pm.

6. 911Fanatic

Responded, thanks!

7. Jeff120

Jeff120 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

It wasnt marked down at my WM, I took it to the price checker and it rang up 20.00.

8. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

$20 is the marked down price, it was $35

9. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Hey are Peit are they still having the sale I might go pick up a second one

10. P1et

They will keep it at this price or lower until it's all gone... After using it twice now, might get another one. Not the easiest to use wax, but nice beading...

11. 911Fanatic

Get it on really thin P1et. If it doesn't just wipe off, it's on too thick. Doing a couple panels at a time also helps.

12. 711white

711white Virgin Detailer

AG is still on clearance at WM. I picked up two taday and they still had seven left. Get them while you can!

13. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Because they are still listed at $34.88. Do I just scan it and see if the price changes to $20?

14. P1et

Correct!

15. P1et

I had it on nice and thin on a black car and removal was a breeze. Then I did a silver SUV and had a hard time seeing where I had already applied it, and ended up going a bit too thick.

16. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

It is still not as easy to apply/remove as SV waxes...especially Insignis...

17. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Going to pick some up today. For $20 it's worth a try.

18. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Sounds good I am going to do that. Also I know the pads come pre moistened for the first use but do you keep wetting them as you finish applying it to a section and if you do is it with hot, warm, or cold water? I still haven't used AG HD yet.

19. 911Fanatic

I apply with a dry BF applicator. I find it goes on super easy. I think maybe you SV boys are just getting a little soft! LOL

20. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

I applied it with bare hands, it went on very well and the excess was very light and was easy to remove. I think I am going to apply all my paste waxes this way.