Adverse or negative comments.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by togwt, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. :applause:

Well, I suppose that is a possibility :paranoia:

Sure thing Richie :hi: It never helps to beat a dead horse :deadhorse: but then again, it doesn't hurt either :giggle:

Gliptone Cleaner & Conditioner correct application - Detailing World

This little gem of a thread is where JudyB kindly ask Jon Miller to quit stealing her material. Once again, no response from Jon Miller a.k.a. TOGWT. I am starting to see a pattern here :shead:

I have a couple of more threads to fire back if anyone still has doubts. I find it very ironic that Jon Miller a.k.a. TOGWT is findly being fingered for being a Fraud, Liar and Cheat on a thread entitled > "How to handle negative/adverse comments" I am really looking forward to see how the so caled Detailing Professor handles these comments :lol:

2. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Well it seems like PW has proved his point, and provided this community with ample proof that Jon Miller plagiarized and stole other peoples material, so why don't the Mods step in and Ban Jon or set some kind of punishment for his behavior. Then we can all get back to our regularly scheduled
    programming: Detailing.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I totally forgot about this until earlier today. I sent a PM to Jon a couple of weeks ago on some advice on how to do something. He never replied back.

Now I know why :shakehead:

4. I don't see the need to bann Jon. If he would just start a thread and say > "Hey, I saw recentally where so and so was doing/using something in a manner I thought was intresting" I noticed the last thread he started involving "6 ways to setting up a website " He gave credit to where credit was due and IMO the thread was very usefull. It was also nice that I didn't have to try to interpert 17 paragraphs of jibberish :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2:

Unless your question involved "How to use the Copy/Paste Feature" then the reason Jon Miller did not respond is because he has no answer :dupe:

www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/34222-leather-care.html

:shead: As long as this thread has been bumped again. Might as well go on and beat on that dead horse somemore ^ :thud:

I would also like to thank the individuals who helped me with links via PM on this matter. Made my job so much simpliar, and for that I thank you :hi:

5. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Dang this is still going on!? Guess we need a good soap opera, this ones interesting enough!!

BTW, who's drinkin??

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I am having a bottle of Ozarka.

7. gthal

gthal Two Bucket System Washer

I always thought that this forum was WAY better than any other due to how members respected one another. I have no background, opinion, info on this topic but I hope the premise of DetailingBliss doesn't change. I worry, maybe without need, that this forum is quickly going downhill and becoming another Autogeek, etc. That is NOT to say you shouldn't be able to express opinions, etc, just that we should be respectful and not attack one another like you find in most other auto related forums. I worry, since the ownership change, that we are becoming like every other crap forum. Hope I'm wrong. :(

8. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Concerns noted.... you had a case where someone made a post and well.........it was time for the truth.

When someone portrays an image of one thing and reality is another and gets away with it for years, that does nobody any good either. Most people when they see something is wrong do not want to "get involved", but sometimes folks like myself and Philbert proved that notion wrong and the result is self evident.

9. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

I respect this forum for letting people express their thoughts and opinions. If this was AG just the slightest disagreement and they lock the thread. Calling someone a liar is pretty strong, but if you can back it up, so be it. The other party can always defend himself, but if you lock the thread he would not have that opportunity. Being belligerent is not always bad.

10. Sounds like you worry to much. Maybe you should take up needlecraft :knit: its very theareputic from what I hear :chips:

Also, if you will notice, I never try to embarass a noob, but when I see someone that has self titled themselves as "The Detail Professor" he better not slip, or I will give him a knock out punch :boxing:

Thank you again Bob for your support in this matter and to everyone else who has responded either through PM or posting here. My message box has exploded with support from the who's who of the detailing world. To me, this in itself tells me I made the right decision :hmph:

BTW...That line about sneaking off into the night...I will be stealing that from you in the future. I lmao when I first read that :laughing:

Big 10-4 on that one Legacy :worship2:

11. I'm having a Chocolate Milkshake :drinking2:

12. gthal

gthal Two Bucket System Washer

Huh

... are you referring to me or TOGWT...

If me, when did I self title myself this... if not me, then pretend I didn`t post this :)

13. No not you gthal :duh:

TOGWT...the self proclaimed " Detailing Professor" :shakehead:

14. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

TOGWT= That Other Guys Writeup Thief

15. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Haven't the posting police had enough "fun" with this yet?

16. :applause:

Stop bumping it and I will stop feeding you links :giggle:

www.detailingbliss.com/forum/detailing-school/17222-tyre-tire-dressing.htm

I would imagine by now even Buddy is searching for the "NO THANKS" button :goodn:

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I believe everyone was able to say what they had to say in this thread, let's go ahead and close it. Fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.