Adams Detail spray V2 review

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Frankastic, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Hi guys

I stopped by DD the other day to pick up some gear and Phil gave me a sample of the new Adams Detail spray to try. This is my 1st Adams product, and it's very good. It leaves no smears and very slick, smells like Strawberry candy.

anyways here's my 1st ever video of product reviewing....Please let me know what I can improve upon. Voice over is next on the list...

[video=youtube;UVZGof5BZoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVZGof5BZoE[/video]

Please comment

Franki

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Franki edit it and cut it down from 1 minute 44 seconds the video ends and it goes on for 4 minutes ; )

4. Frankastic

Lol the video got high haha oops. Fixing it now

5. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

Nice review. I may have to give this a try.

6. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

what exactly does detail spray do? similar to DG aquawax or Opt-clean?

7. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Its just a normal detail spray. Good for removing light dust and finger prints.

DG Aquawax is a spray wax (an awesome one at that) and Opti-Clean is more of a waterless wash made for a bit more soiled surfaces.

8. Frankastic

This detail spray makes the surface super slick, so less grime will stick to it. I only did half of the hood, so I will keep you guys updated if it really does help with daily driving.

9. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

This is our new formula. Basic improvements were:
    1) Easier application!
    2) Less swipes from your MF towel before it dissipates!
    3) No streaks left behind whatsoever.
    4) Wax boost technology is proven to extend the life of your LSP up to two months!
    5) Slicker & shinier.
    6) Crazy-yummy smell (old formula was just yummy, lol)

Thanks guys!! :)

10. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for the review!

11. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Nice already on my shopping list. Thanks for the Video franki.

12. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

and it probably won't be your last...lol

they got a lot of good items. :thumb:

13. Frankastic

No problem! glad you like it. I will do more reviews.. stay tuned :)

I going to pick up a gallon of the Detail spray, then something else LOL

14. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Just remember, if you guys use the code BLISS, you get 10% off all the time, at checkout! :)

15. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Opti clean is the SHIZZZLE....... keep a bottle in your car with a deep knap MF towel, its perfect for bird bombs, and such. DG Aquawax is a great product but does not have the longevity compared to Prima Hydro..

16. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I agree with the Prima Hydro I always keep a gallon on hand.

17. Frankastic

Prima Hyro is an awesome spray sealant/wax... but I find it smearing on me, it doesnt't like me LOL either tho my favorite color is orange :D

18. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Easiest way to eliminate the smearing......... take a bottle of Dionized water. Mist the towel to make it slightly damp...... and then mist the panel. Wipe it off, then as it starts to flash flip the towel over to buff it out with the dry side.

No issues, I discovered this method when I was using zaino spray seal, the act basically the same way. OR if you are baller, use prima as a drying aide and spray it everywhere. For some reason it has issues being used without adding a bit of water.

19. Frankastic

Thanks Kilo, I do the distill water wipe down all the time, but if this is a business where your labor is more expensive than the product it self. If Adams new detail spray doesn't smear on me.. I'm goin to use it.