AccessPOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRT!!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by MadOzodi, May 14, 2008.

  1. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    The one thing I covet more than my detailing stuff right now. Not sure how familiar you guys are with Cobb Tuning, but I've been waiting for this thing for at least a year; others even longer. The WRX STi and EVO VIII, IV & X owners know what I'm talking about.

    The anticipation of stuff is worse than not having stuff itself...or whatever.

    Ya, I was all hopped up on goof-ballz waiting for my Flex DA, but measure that anticipation and take it to the 10th power, heheh.

    Hopefully Thursday is the magic day. Until then...:waiting2:
     
  2. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    Arrrgh, looks like I'll have to wait until Friday at the earliest.

    :waiting:
     
  3. NCZ13

    NCZ13 Birth of a Detailer

    hey dont stress to much.

    my AG order doesnt get here till tuesday =(

    good to see your picking one of those up. everyones shitting a brick there so excited on 247 lol
     
  4. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    I'm excited as well, I'm mounting one on my CUMMINS!!!
     
  5. Denzil

    Denzil Guest

    I'm not a Rex or Evo owner but I'm familiar with Cobb Tuning and what you're referring to, hehe. If you keep thinking about it, the longer it'll take to get to your house, LoL.
     
  6. MadOzodi

    MadOzodi Nuba Guru

    Thank the detailing gods the half day off work I took today was perfect for polishing.

    Ahhh, nothing like detailing to escape.

    Piet, I don't see one out for a Turbo Diesel? Still, chipped CUMMINS are BAAAAAAD AAAAAAAASSSSS!

    NCZ, don't forget to post pics of your order!
     

Share This Page