A little help please

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Tonya, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:shead: What do you guys do to remove the finger nail scratches on the inside of the door handle. I think Sparkie has answered this..... but :shead: I can't remember :shrug:

[]

Thanks in advance for your help :applause2:
    Tonya

2. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

I use a 4" foam pad by hand with something like presta 1500. Then finish up with your finishing polish of choice. This does take some time by hand.

3. sly

sly Birth of a Detailer

scartch X!!

4. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

You can use Menz power gloss, XMT360 or Adam’s Swirl & Haze Remover with a microfiber applicator Pad.....

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

what polishes do you have?

6. Tonya

Great I have the XMT 360 on hand :applause2: Thanks!!! I love that you even know what products I have!!! Thanks!! :hug:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea like everyone has said do it by hand and with just about any polishing product you got. But doing it by hand is slow..lol...funny how I say that becuase before I would only detail by hand and thought that was the only way to detail yea I know :crasy: huh.

8. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

i hate polishing those tight areas....scratch-x worked well for me.

9. Peugeot

Peugeot Birth of a Detailer

I just fixed that exact problem on my last detail. Used Menz SIP on a slightly damp MF applied by hand - you'll end up using your fingers to polish way up in there. Turned out great for me.

10. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

any AIO should take care of it (Klasse AIO, XMT 360, Poorboys Polish w/ sealant, or any "cleaner wax".

11. Tonya

Thanks guys!! I am in good shape now :thumb: I got her done :headbang:
    :giggle:

12. Stixx

Stixx Virgin Detailer

A little dab of System One and a wet microfiber will pretty much take that out.