A better water blade?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by dsms, Nov 26, 2008.

1. richy

richy Guest

Hey Bud..please don't take offence. You were asking for advice/input and you got it. Most of us have tried that or similar devices, and we don't like them. We were just hoping to spare you the by-products of the our experience with them. You are in a better place with the procedure you have now..lucky you..I can't justify buying one of those CR systems.

2. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

How did you not buy one of those when Costco had them for $99 :yikes::thud:

After using one I would have no problem buying one at full price :poke:

3. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I agree, it really is a nice piece of equipment to have...necessary?, no but it is useful. Now that my car is well protected for winter I usually come home from a drive and pressure wash it down with the CRspotless and pull it in the garage and leave it overnight and it dries itself, no spots! When doing other peoples cars like SUVS I dont worry about drying the top sections or glass either. After correction work I like to re-wash a car, so all I do is re-wash with slick soap and do a final rinse with the CR, if its soft paint and fully corrected I dont bother going back to dry it I just pull it inside and get to work on the interior.

4. richy

richy Guest

I looked at it but my garage is already full with 2 cars, a motorcycle, air compressor, etc. I have no place to store it really.

5. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

OMG Richy I almost spit out my pop/soda! :lol2:
    dsms I posted this before I noticed the post on the next page where you appeared to be frustrated. Please don't get upset. I was just laughing at Richy. I read your detailed post and like Richy said it's no big deal. Some of us just don't care for them.