911fanatic vs 600hp 996

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by 911Fanatic, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Lovely work on a stunning motor car Ken :mounty:

Do you mind sharing some details on how you used the Scholl polishes and with what pads, etc ?

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

RG brushes and toothbrushes. Yes sometimes you have to roll the car ahead a bit.

I am totally impressed with the Scholl polishes. After playing around with them for a bit I was able to get the SO3+ to polish out LSP ready. Sweeeeet!

I have used the Scholl polishes from 1500 -2500 rpm to see what would happen. At lower speeds (where they are designed to work) there is very little dusting. Quite a bit at higher rpms as it dries out before having a chance to break down. I have used them with LC CCS pads, Gloss-it pads and 3M pads and they worked well with all of them. I tried the Scholl pads but they are going to take a bit of getting used to.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done guys vehicle looks great, love Turbos they have great lines and excellent performance.

It's always great tag teaming well done guys :applause: Look forward on seeing more tag teaming :popcorn:

4. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

i like this detail and y'all:applause: this have two Porsche's i will like to see the other one ,when u take pics of a car this color or any light color u have to use the highest mega pixel on your digital camera ...good detail any way