4000 MEMBER SALE - This is the one!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Atlas

Atlas Birth of a Detailer

Order placed, too bad went to sleep at 11:45pm :-(

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

sorry guys I had the 40% n I have a pad washers n some uber pads, now my head hurts cuz I could of order more but then I wouldn't have gotten 40% off!!

thanks Phil
    order # 19264

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Congrats Overtime!!!

I just checked my order #

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im going to take a second morgage out on my lawnmowers and go shopping

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

:applause2:

6. Quattro3.2

Quattro3.2 Virgin Detailer

i should have known better than to go to sleep when you guys are lurking around a good deal. grrrr. still 20% is awesome.

Brad

EDIT: Thanks for do this. I, and everyone else for that matter, greatly appreciate it.

Order #(#19279)

7. Mike Murphy

Mike Murphy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks again Phil!

Order placed #19280.

Mike

8. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

What a bangin sale. Sorry I went to bed early. Oh well, congrats to the folks who got the mega discounts :)

9. Road Trash

Road Trash Birth of a Detailer

I got 50% off

Phil likes me.

10. Frankastic

I know what to do when we reach 5000 members!! hehe I'm gonna save up for that one!

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Being quite honest, I really don't like how this turned out. The original post said nothing about checking out. I had it entered, and it registered, and since I was the one to get it I decided to weigh my options before I placed an order. Had I know it was different, I would have just gotten the 5L of Sonax like I had intended. :waiting:

12. Mindflux

I see your point, but it keeps people from just "holding" onto the coupon code. Checking out invalidates the code after it's used, which for the most part makes sense. It does suck that you had the code in your cart and you were in the process of picking out items and it got invalidated though.

13. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Phil you are the man

14. Reflect

Basically what I did was go to Checkout with a 5 Liter of Sonax, decided to look at pads for a minute, then switched to a 5L of Sonax plus the Kwazar bottle. By that time it didn't register. I think in total it was about 7-8 minutes.

15. Mindflux

That does suck, no doubt. I bet Phil will make it right if you ask nice enough :)

16. Reflect

Possibly, who knows. I think I'll be alright since my Autowerkes Exclusive Raceglaze mitts are coming in soon. I've been anticipating these like crazy.

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I personally think it's quite fair. We're all business men here, I think everyone understands Phil is going to lose money off his 40% off coupon. It's truly one of these "first come first serve coupons" that is only of one-time use. I bet there are going to be a few people in the same boat as you Reflect.

In any regard, 20% off is still quite nice and everyone can use it!

18. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks guys btw we are hustling to get the orders out asap.

19. Frankastic

when Phil said the 1st one who pull their trigger, I register send order. sorry reflect

20. Reflect

I had the 35% off coupon. No worries, congrats.