36hour Mini-Resto: NSX : 130pics+Vids by dsms...

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

That is very good to know as I was starting to do my research into buying a steamer. Thanks, that is really to bad though as it looks like such a good idea and so handy for carpets that are not too soiled. However for 1300USD I cant justify a lack of reliability.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: Kevin told me the same thing when I phoned and inquired about that dual action machine, bottom line is you can't beat a dedicated machine meant to do just one job...but I agree the idea is a good one.

Keep reading/researching though guys the world is full of different ideas, I found what works for me doesn't mean that it's the only way to do things, there are tons of ideas/machines out there :thumb:

3. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Im sure you have heard that Kevin will be getting in a new Therma Kleen industrial steamer soon. You can wash an entire car with the newer unit, more pressure and more cleaning power! So Carlos if, I mean WHEN you decide to "upgrade" I will gladly take your current Therma Kleen off your hands, no bs :afro:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: :nod: yes I'm eagerly awaiting the new steamer, the current steamer I have is great but when it comes to exterior it lacks a little emph...don't get me wrong it's a great steamer but come on I NEED MORE POWER CAPTAIN!!!!

Seriously though, my only fear is that if the new steamer is stronger, I wonder if I will be able to use it with out any fears on the interiors? I mean it's great for exterior but for interior, which I love to use, I wonder if it will be able to handle things :shead: I'm assuming it will have variable settings...I like to call them small, medium and large steam :thumb: but that's what I've labeled the settings :giggle: I would assume the new steamer would have the same settings just but still curious how much power this new bad boy has :druling: :druling:

I will definitely let you know when the time comes dsms :thumb:

5. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Damn! dsms beat me too it. I wanted dibs on Nicas "used" steamer lol I knew after seeing that new steamer was listed that some one would be inquiring it