$30 Microfiber???

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Denzil, May 5, 2009.

1. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

^that makes me want it for no real reason hahaah

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Yes Ken I have one of the plush drying towels, I wouldnt comment on a product I do not own... Carlos is right, you can knock something if you havent tried it. So far I consider it a purpose built product, as I said before when it comes to drying off a finely polished car I wouldnt grab anything else.

No, it does not absorb water like many of the big WW's we are used to but it also does not marr like many of the big WW's we are used to so for this reason I like having it in the arsenal, and you only need 1.

Its not a necessary thing to have by any means, its a luxury, as are boutique waxes. You dont NEED them but if you do have them you are most likely content with the purchase.
    :thumb:

3. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Great explantation Dave! :thumb:

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

lol..my first wax was $200. I have priorities, but in stages with my car. First was performance (now pushing just over 660 at the wheels) then it was audio (AVIC F90BT, all Focal components and Alpine PDX5 amp), then it was appearance (full Monaro conversion) and now it is detailing.

5. Hovy

Hovy Two Bucket System Washer

30$ ?!!?