25% off at the Rag Shack!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Nov 5, 2008.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

How long will this sale go for? I sorta just had my identity stolen so yeah...might be awhile before I can order again...

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I will probably run it for the rest of this week. I can also take money order if you can't use your credit card bud.

I'm also planning on having a nice Black Friday sale as well!

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Would you care to give us any hints on the BF sale...:shrug:

4. Obsessive Detail

Uh...... a few select towels will be around 40% off, plus I might put everything else at least 25% off. There might be some other specials as well, haven't made up my mind yet! :doh:

5. Buddy

Really looking forward to Black Friday to find out. Sounds good to me...:dance:

6. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I guess I'll wait for the BF sale then since there is pretty much nothing left in my accounts currently :thud:

I hope the police/bank do their work soon...missing out on a lot of things right now...

7. Buddy

:shrug:
    WOW, I'm real sorry to hear of your trama. I hope things don't get dragged out. I hope this is very fast and painless...:shrug:

8. Obsessive Detail

It could take quite a while to get things all sorted out when you are dealing with identity theft. Did they just get ahold of your credit card info or other personal stuff too? They should make a lot tougher penalties for people that do that crap.

9. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

CC thefts seem to sky rockect around the holidays...i hopes things work out for the better good luck and hang in there

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Ok finally placed my order

11. Obsessive Detail

Thanks Sal! I will get that out to you in the morning!

12. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

If you could start a new thread I would like to talk about this as to not hijack this one.

13. Obsessive Detail

There has been a lot of orders so far. Thanks guys!

Let's hear some more reviews!

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I might place another order... My dad is getting into detailing too, and I'd like to set him up with some nice stuff for Christmas. First thing I have to do is get him to stop using Turtle Wax ICE, and get him into some good nuba. I might give him part of a pot of Natty's Red, since its the first one I bought, and application, removal is super easy.

The shag rags are AWESOME. I used them on Sunday when I tried out my bottle of ONR. One of the best purchases I've made to date. I was afraid I'd have to bring my car to the gas station car wash this winter. Not any more! I was so surprised how well it did. I expected it to just loosen all the dirt, and encapsulate it to prevent marring when I dried the panel off. But it somehow completely removes the dirt. The towel was wet, but completely clean.

For my entire car (Lincoln LS) I only needed 3 12x16 shag rags. I always had 2 in play - one to gather most of the water, and a second to completely dry the panel. I'm sure if I could've ran water over the car to sheet off most of it, I wouldn't have had to use 3. But the trade off is well worth it. I can be in the garage with a heater instead of freezing outside.

Can you get these in bigger sizes? They would make an incredible drying towel.

15. Obsessive Detail

I'm glad you like the towels!

I have been really thinking about getting a bigger size for next year. I've had a lot of people that said they would love something bigger.

16. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

They worked excellent as a drying towel. And since I used 3, that's equivalent to a 16x36 towel. So a 24x36 would be schweeet...

And worked very nice as a buffing towel.

17. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

Glad to know the work nice as a drying towel. I've been using some from CG, but really want to try these and for the price (even full price) you can't beat it!

18. Obsessive Detail

Make sure to watch for my Black Friday specials too!

19. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Thanks Justin... Waitin to see the Black friday sale I think I will be getting more towels, def want some of your sealant and the Ez Brush

20. Obsessive Detail

That reminds me........I'm almost out of EZ Brushes!! :doh: