2012 Mercedes E-63 Wagen New Car Prep

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Thanks everyone, had another one coming in but a different color however the owner is not happy with the leather quality and may make a change or get the leather re-done with something he likes. Maybe I will still get the car.

2. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

I'm sure that it was nice work even though I can't see it as the thread keeps me on page 3 lol.

3. Auto Concierge

Curious about this as well......

4. Auto Concierge

Since the pics of this write up went to a "Mysterious place" that only one person knows about probably...............well maybe two people, here are the finished pics again.................part deaux.

I am sure the pics will not "Come up missing" again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Most awesome sleeper ever. Stunning!

6. K3RMiTdot

K3RMiTdot DB Forum Supporter

gangster wagon!

7. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Sweet wag gone lol.

8. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

That is immaculate. I would hate to own/work on an interior of that color. Seems like a lot of upkeep on that color combo.

9. RaskyR1

RaskyR1 Jedi Nuba

Great work as always Bob! Not normally a wagon fan but that thing is tight! Right up there with the CTS-V wagon.

Mind if I ask were you got the aluminum ramps for the lift? Care to PM me some more detailed pics of how you have everything set up? :nod:

Cheers,
    Rasky

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Absolutely positively stunning...

11. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Very nice. This is why I love wagens. Well, except the CTSv. :)

12. Auto Concierge

Custom fabbed by my old shop foreman @ Performance Art Chad, so they are "One off" as is the whole modular rack set-up which allows me to adjust the track width to any width needed.

13. RaskyR1

RaskyR1 Jedi Nuba

Thanks Bob! Guess I'll have to utilize the machine shop at my work then. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Seriously this sucks. I can't get to the first page again, and it literally only happens in Bob's threads and unfortunately all of them have the same problem. I can use Chrome but I would rather stick with Safari as that's what I use all the time.

15. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

/\/\ works for me on chrome

16. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Great work as usual!! would love to see an Audi RS6 wagen here, but I guess we can settle for the E-63

17. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Great job Bob!!! Looks great!!! The interior came out crisp!!!

Just for the record, that car doesnt have the 6.3 liter motor, its is actually a 5.5 Twin Turbo motor. The "6.3" badge can be a little deceiving.