2010 ml350- lsp

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by 99monguse, Oct 18, 2013.

1. 99monguse

99monguse Birth of a Detailer

I am detailing a 2010 ML350 (Peridot Brown Metallic 474U), client says the vehicle is clean as he just purchased it as a CPO but has the dealer installed swirl package :) I am planning a basic paint correction, not showcar because the client doesn't want to spend $500+ on a car that's daily-driven and winter-driven. I am thinking of using Collinite 845 or 476, since I will see the vehicle again in a few months. The Mercedes is stored in the garage and the guy works from home; therefore, I think the Collinite should hold up well. What do you think 476 or 845, I will do several coats and the apply a nice carnuba over top just for that little sparkle.

2. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

That will be fine I use power lock on most my customers car or Sonax net shield.

Stokdgs likes this.
  3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Collinite's No. 845 Insulator Wax is pretty hard to beat for longevity, and it has a great gloss.

What kind of paint correction are you planning on doing ?

If you are seeing it again in the Spring, I assume, and with what you said about where the car is stored, if he will keep it away from the brush-n-scratch carwash or just from car wash places in general, there is a good chance it will still look great later on...

As Pure Shine has stated above - Menzerna Power Lock is also very good, and Sonax Profileline Polymer Net Shield absolutely Rocks !!!

Dan F

Pureshine likes this.