2009 Maserati Gran Turismo Correction

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Jul 3, 2010.

1. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Unbelievable job. Your work is stellar.

Attention to detail makes all the difference.

2. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Bob, your work never ceases to amaze me and you are constantly raising the bar! Absolutely stellar!

Side note: You should pixelate/digitize/white out the license plates instead of distorting them. Anybody with the slightest knowledge in PS can easily revert the distortion back to the original image.

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Amazing attention to detail.

4. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I've seen better...

:lol: Of course, just playin' :D

Top notch stuff there. Always amazed at some of the correction shots.

I've never had to clean carpeted wheel wells before. Wondering if they are more of a chore than the plastic ones.

5. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

amazing job.
    Is that real carpeting in the wheel wells?

Is that aftermarket or really comes with the car?

Is there any benefit to the carpeting?

6. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

My partner has same car. Comes with car. The benefit that I see, as I drive the car all the time, is aesthetically, it looks great. Very neat. As for another benefit, the P-Zero Nero's pick up every stone on the road. The carpet dissipates the "dinging" noise of stones and rocks hitting an uncarpeted wheel well.

7. BlueSander

BlueSander Virgin Detailer

[​IMG]

look at the picture. I used to own an Autoshop and we recommend changing tire like this no matter what. extra care in detailing brings pleasure to the eyes but extra care in tires will bring years of safe driving.

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

simply amazing.

9. Petrucci_M3

Petrucci_M3 Jedi Nuba

Amazing attention to detail!! Great work!

10. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

At first it was annoying to see your post........... now your intimating I put a UNsafe tire back on a car. USED to own a auto shop, what are you doing now ?? selling pens door to door?.

Explain to me in TECHNICAL terms why this tire will fail.........CAREFUL thought was discussed in relation to this tire being re-mounted and as you can see the tire seated it's bead and superficial amount of the OUTER sidewall ribber was shaved away. Also had there been too much material removed on the WHEEL itself I would have recommended a new tire and WHEEL assembly be purchased.

This wheel was properly repaired, then match mounted/loadforce balanced by one of the best wheel and tire tech's ANYwhere(as when I was the GM at this shop I hired him)so your observation trying to sound like an authority is "all wet"...... as you clearly do not know poop about what you are talking about Mr 4 posts.

The customer who owns this car would have no problem buying a new tire(Pzero 289.00-305.00 retail btw) now had there been sidewall deflection(bubble) or other reasons a tire could be compromised it would be a no-brainer and be swapped out. Monday morning quarterbacking is never welcome at anytime.

11. sharky

sharky Virgin Detailer

Damn dude as always that's one helluva turnaround... I need a PHD just to keep up!

12. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

Nice!!!!!