2008 BMW M3 (yes its true!!!)

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by ampbmw, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

ok so sorry guys i didnt detail this one, but i'm so upside down thrilled with this experience i had to share it with you guys I KNOW you'll like and appreciate this video....p.s. yes thats me with the new M3!:yippie:
    [​IMG]

I've even got 8 pics too but i'm working on photoshopping out the plates

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Got a new M3? :D

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice...congrats :applause: so um...where ar the :picture:

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

sweet car didn't think they made a 08 m3, thought they stoped a few years back

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Nope, this is the new M3. More powerful and more aggressively tuned than the last. The E46 M3 is already a blast, I imagine this one is even better.

6. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Congrats and Enjoy!

7. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Nice car---enjoy (and don't forget 'We want pics!)

8. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Congrats.....Enjoy......

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

How in the world did you get one? Jess was supposed to get the first one off the lines and shes not scheduled for a couple of months still? :worship:

Sweeeeet car!!! I have an E90 M3 detail in April too!

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I think Austin got a ride in it from one of the employees from BMW in SC. He doesn't own one.

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ah that makes sense. Jess's is coming in April

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The new M3 is so WICKEDLY delicious!!! Saw a few in Europe over the Christmas holidays...

13. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

From what ive read about the engine, it sounds awesome. High revving formula 1 inspired V8 :pimp:
    but as far as looks go, gimme the E46 any day...

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Im not too sure about High revving BMWs. The E46's engines were blowing up from too high of a redline. They blamed it on the rod bearing, but the real problem was the redline.

If the inline 6 had problems, imagine the V8! Lets hope BMW learned their lesson. But then again the V10 in the M5 redlines at 8250?

15. ampbmw

no no i never said it was mine i said its true thats me in the video. I didnt just find this and post it saying it was me.....but whats cool is the guy told me i was the first non bmw employed person in the states to ride in one ( that he knew of anyways)

16. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...:duh: sorry I read it wrong lol..but cool video, not sure why I assumend it was your's :confused:

17. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

18. Takumi587

Takumi587 Birth of a Detailer

Sounds like a monster.

19. ampbmw

monster it is!