2005 Mercedes E55 AMG

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Nica, Sep 4, 2008.

1. KC4725

KC4725 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

wow, thats a great job in only 5 hours time.

It would have probably taken me 8 hours to get it polished with LSPs on

2. ChristR

ChristR Birth of a Detailer

Great job on the Merc paint Carlos!
    Good looking car to, with that classic merc-look ;)

3. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Great job Carlos!

4. chicagobob

chicagobob Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Nice work. I love that color. Do you find the smaller backing plate harder to control or anything?

5. virtual

virtual DB Pro Supporter

Car looks beautiful, nice work on the correction!
    Perfect as always Carlos :)

6. std aja de

std aja de Any Rag Vehicle Washer

two thumbs up

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, sorry I should have saved a panel or two for you but I hadn't detailed for quite a wile so I was really eager to do this one but thank you for the help, very much appreciated :worship:

Oh yes, I have quite a few plans for this garage best part it has the height I was after...still not my "dream" garage but it will do for now...the rest of the house makes up for it though, I have to give credit to my wife as she's the one that found this house, the interior is gorgeous :druling:

Yea, I hate doing "that's good enough" jobs, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that's all...but that's all I could do with the amount of time I had...the clear coat on this Merc. was quite hard too :shakehead: would have loved to break out the wool pad on this vehicle as it has lots of deep scratches...oh well :shrug:

I saw your detail...oh how did you know I love blue :giggle: just teasing :peace:

Thank you doc yes, I'm very pleased with Victoria, adds nice depth to it. Great wax if you ask me.

Yes, sorry I felt bad posting this one because it didn't follow my traditional posts but I have one detail coming up that I'm currently working on that will follow my traditional posts :thumb:

I have to agree with you these vehicles are sweet indeed, so sweet that I'm actually considering purchasing one for my self, all in due time though :thumb:

Thank you Denzil vehicle turned out okay but I was glad I made a difference, yes hopefully I'll see this vehicle again :beg: thank you for the feed back Peace:

Thank you for the feed back pirex, oh man I got alot of work to do my friend, the garage has a long way to go, the transformation is going to be quite something else though..just you wait :whistle:

Thank you, oh and yes the colour is quite unique can't say I've seen to many vehicles with this colour..I beleave it's opal black (sorry for spelling) it's quite nice actually.

Yes, I'm missing the lights already wish I had them..but hopefully soon I'll have a better, brighter lighting system in the new garage and don't worry the blue will be coming back :whistle:

lol..yea I got lots of work a head but the floor will have to wait till next summer, I'm going to leave the floor to last...hopefully not to much wax get on it but I can't promise anything lol..you know me :crasy:

Thank you Joe :chest: the house is quite nice, best part wife is happy and I'm more then happy with the garage...for now :giggle:

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the feed back sal :peace: yes what matters at the end is that the owner is happy with the results, I need to tell my self that more often :shrug:

Thank you super :peace:

Thank you Rocket, glad you enjoyed it :peace:

Yes, lovely vehicles :druling: oh and yes we are now at the new house :thumb: glad the move is done and over with, never knew moving could be so stressful :confused:

Thank Sparkmyster, thank you for the feed back buddy yes finally moved and some what settled in glad you enjoyed the detail :peace:

Yea, I too was a bit surprised how fast I got it done, vehicle is actually quite bigger then it looks. I had my wife help me with the LSP so that speeded things along...I had to get it done as quickly as possible :shakehead:

Yes, such a gorgeous vehicle :druling: :druling: I had a blast driving it too :cheerl:

Thank you for the feed back :peace:

Yes, the smaller backing plate can be a bit challenging to control but once you get the hang of it it's just like using any other backing plate...oh with the extension on the adaptor it doesn't help at all, makes it a bit harder to control the backing plate as well but like I said once you get the hang of it it's all good :cheerl:

Thank you virtual, this one wasn't 100% but I would say at least 80% better, thank you for the kind words virtual :peace:

Thank you :chest:

9. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you Phil :peace: