2002 Acura NSX Restorative Correction Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, May 2, 2012.

1. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

/\/\ No Gloss-It products were used to harm the vehicle (j/k) in anyway. None were used on this car at all.

2. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

Very nice correction Bob looks amazing in the sun! For those who don't know what "Ming Free" is, it means that no Gloss It products were used "Ming" is a reference to the ding-a-ling that owns Gloss It as he is a Grade A Tool, the list goes on and on but its already been discussed.

3. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Debating on embedding a HD video of him doing cartwheels to "Dubstep" music, yes I said it ....Now what?.

4. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Hahahahahahahaha! Great Work!

5. Looks awesome

6. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

7. ACE2790

ACE2790 Jedi Nuba

Ahhhh, makes sense now. I did not realize that "Gloss It" was a company with a product line. Definitely explains a lot of posts haha

8. Buff and Beyond

Buff and Beyond DB Pro Supporter

LOoks incredible

9. Auto Concierge

Ken you were also part of the process on the right rear wheel well.......................... that was definately not a G'Day .lol.

10. Raven

Raven Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That NSX looks sensational!!! :pimp:

11. SkylineRacer13

SkylineRacer13 Two Bucket System Washer

Awesome job

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The dubstep comment made me smile.

It's not a requirement for every detail posted to contain an HD video shot with a DSLR camera that features lots of panning, zooming and of course very loud dubstep music.

13. Auto Concierge

DUUUUUUBBBBSTTTTEEEPPP, the greatest music ever.............................. house music & "Enya" had a baby named DUBstep.....................the music is so deep, takes computer talent errrrrr musical talent to produce these gems for the ear.

"Dom what is DUBstep ? " "Tha greatest music eva" "Back tats, crotch rocket........I 95 south to Boca" "Get @ me".

14. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I like deadmau5. But its not dubstep, nor would i include in a detailing anything. My camera takes pictures, guess i am old school

15. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

dubstep for detailing :D

16. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

Definately felt like I was pushing $hit uphill Bob. LOL

17. Tru_Shine

Tru_Shine Virgin Detailer

Great! now I am going to have to redo my car now..... thanks for raising the NSX bar Bob..... :D