2000 members at DB is nearing.......

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jun 5, 2009.

1. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

Free shipping would really help us out on the west coast!

2. c32AMG-DTM

c32AMG-DTM Birth of a Detailer

:headbang:

What was the deal at 1500, it was 25% off everything wasn't it? :shead: Have to go search now and look :)

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

16 to go! lol

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

5. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Subscribed. Magic will happen and dreams will come true. Phil , we have faith you will make this an Extravaganza like none other. :applause:

6. detailersdomain

maybe maybe...let's see....all I know is its going to happen fast and not come back.

7. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Like a one hour sale? lol

8. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

RSS feed FTMFW! :headbang:

9. michaeljbird

michaeljbird Any Rag Vehicle Washer

My shopping cart is locked and loaded for that one !!!!! C"mon baby needs a new pair of shoes !!! LOL:yikes:

10. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Damn you all with your RSS feeds!!

11. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

:p::itsok:

12. detailersdomain

dam spryal your good!

13. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Phil you know now that you said that, I'm not going to be able to sleep until this sale comes and goes. You will be to blame for my nosedive in performance at work, and if I :gasp:fall asleep at the wheel you're responsible! LOL j/k

14. detailersdomain

lol nah don't do that..

15. mrgolfrider

Do we know what the join rate is on this site?? I konw other sites i'm involved with, we probably see 5 new people a day...just wondering how close it will be

16. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Last time I think the sale went for 24 hours. Better head over there and start perusing ahead of time.

17. mrgolfrider

I just hope that DD can handle the traffic that day...DI was crazy slow yesterday b/c of his sale..atleast I think that was the case, the rest of my usual sites where fine, so it wasn't my internet connection.

18. pektel

I didn't partake of the DI sale. All I really need is some more Optimum Power Clean (which of course all of us know that you visit a site for 1 item, rarely do we buy just that one item :D ), and I like buying from forum sponsors if I can anyways.

19. mrgolfrider

I have purchased from DD, I just had a credit at DI that was put to good use. I gotta share my love..

20. pektel

Don't get me wrong, I've ordered a few times from DI as well. But they seem to be on the higher side for pricing, so the sales are really the only time it's worth it.

Can't wait to see pics of the order :D