2 more orders!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by JLs Detailing, May 26, 2009.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

My Autoglym rep mentioned last week my pricing is going up a wee bit shortly as he's absorbed a few price increases but for now the 5Litre jugs are $40 CDN.

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

The Race glaze wheel brush is fantastic!!! I think I got the first one Ken ever had... still going strong. There aren't too many calipers this thing won't fit under... cleans really well too.

I need to order a couple more while I'm thinking about it.

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Not to steal DG's thunder... but if you want a really inexpensive bug remover.

LA's Awesome APC is the best!!! 1:1 it can not be beat... you can literally see the bug guts start dissolve right before your eyes.

I normally rinse the car, spray the front end, windshield and the sideview mirrors, then foam it up... by the time i get to the bugs they come off so effortlessly

4. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

pm'ing you about this.

5. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

now would you use this on a maintenance wash?? Do you have any idea if it removes wax? I have LA's and used it for carpets at first...I thought it was a strong product, would have never thought to use it 1:1 on paint...hmmm