2 Finishing Polishes you cant live without

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Cooter, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Rydawg

Rydawg Any Rag Vehicle Washer

106ff and UF

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

85rd and sip

3. Todd

Todd Banned

I went to the detail expo in tampa and sat in the System One demo. I had to get up and leave... I'm not saying that the stuff doesn't work, but that guy was just too much. Nice guy, but didn't know much, IMO.

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Does that expo travel all over or is it just in tampa? I saw some pictures on another forum and if it came up north I would love to go.

5. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

I'm telling you, I love this stuff. I love the fact that it is water-based. The lubricant, if left to dry is a piece of cake to remove. But the main thing that sells me on this stuff is how fine the nano particles are which gives it it's ability to finish so fine. Really, to me it is quite similar to 106ff except I like the lubes in it better in most cases (although you know how it is... even your favorite acts up sometimes).

6. Rickrack

Rickrack DB Pro Supporter

106ff and Ultrafina

Ultrafina has saved me when 106ff didn't deliver

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

RickRack, good to see you over here man. Welcome to DB. Thanks for your reply!

8. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

PO85RD or PO106FF and Zaino ZPC are my two favorites.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

106 and Opt Polish to add to the 106 when it acts finicky or to reduce dusting

10. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

LOL I've only got PB's right now. Man you guys are going to make me spend some serious $ this year.

11. advanced detail

advanced detail Two Bucket System Washer

Optimum and CG Pro Polish

12. Rickrack

Thanks Cooter!

Seems like a good site

13. detailersdomain

hey rick welcome

14. Rickrack

Hey Phil!

Haven't talked to you in a while. I will be calling you in the near future to place another order.

Are you keeping busy?

I have been hearing nothing but great things about DD on all of the forums. Keep up the great work!

15. detailersdomain

rick, yes keeping busy, did you guys get snow tonight, it looked as if we were going to get hit with some but watching the weather report looked like guys up in New England will be getting some snow..

16. Rickrack

I received about an inch at my house, but Cape Cod got up to 15 inches.

I can't wait until spring!!

17. detailersdomain

I hear you on that one.