2 Bottles of 845 Shipped for $25

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Reflect, Nov 6, 2008.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Can you imagine shaking a gallon of 845? :thud:

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'd LOVE to, I love the stuff. What I was implying though was that the more product in the bottle the more it tends to 'solidify.'

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Haha, thats why I agreed with you :p

Since it takes about 5-10 min of shaking for me to get 845 to the right consistency that I feel comfortable applying, it'll prolly take 30 min for a full gallon of the stuff to do the same. I'd imagine that if Collinite ever did that, then all of us would be body builders or something :headbang:

Of course, we can transfer them to smaller bottles but wheres the fun in that? :applause2:

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Gallon of 845? No worries, just take it to the paint department at Lowe's!

5. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

good lord, i thought they messed up and put 845 in the wrong container...... this stuff is THICK when it settles/separates.

it took me a good 5min to actually to get it to move around in the bottle, and an extra 5 min to get it all liquidy

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

That would be my solution as well!! LOL

7. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

my co-worker followed my advice on the #845 and it worked like a charm he's one camper ..:thumb:

thanks

8. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Just heat some water up in a pan..set 845 in it for a few minutes....then shake..its like water then...and spreads for ever...

Al