1999 Ferrari F-550 Detail & Correction

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, May 31, 2011.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

With moulding water spot remover......what else?.

2. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Gotta pick up some of that along with some blinker fluid.

3. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

hahahaha industry secret ...i get it

4. Auto Concierge

No, it is just when someone right off the bat says "Tell me how you did it" without noting anything about the car or the write up itself.........I tend to not be in the mood to share.....

5. autoaesthetica

autoaesthetica Virgin Detailer

What kind of bottled water do you drink during details? (kidding). Excellent work Bob. I actually ran into the same thing a day or two ago, wide(yet relatively shallow fortunately) scratches on the fender crease... very small baby steps on thin ice.

6. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Great work Bob. Love the color ... sometimes Ferrari Red can get boring.

7. autoaesthetica

autoaesthetica Virgin Detailer

Much more fun to challenge yourself to bring out the crispness of the lighter "boring colors"(to everyone else) once in a while and really make them sharp, I agree GDAL

8. TLcoats

TLcoats Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Awesome work as always Bob. Your definitely setting the bar high!

9. Prism

Prism Birth of a Detailer

Very nice work on one of my fav Ferraris :)

10. Auto Concierge

I am partial to "Refreshe" a Safeway product.....hydration and recycling in one shot. :giggle:

Yes the it was "Thin ice" but I have to say Ferrari had better finishes on cars sometimes when they were hand painted than now with thier new "Whizbang" robotic paint facility because robots do not sand the cars now just 50% er Ferrari staff who are not "Getting it done son".

11. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Shazam! I love that car and damn does it look good after some "Bobness" and especially in that color... Yum...