1987 Toyota 4RUNNER - A2D

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by ehuth1, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

dude that is SWEET! I can't wait to see the rims on this!!! plus the lift... make sure you get load adjusting shocks for the back!!!

I just watched that video and I can't believe it!!! makes me miss my '85 Toyota 4x4... i put that literally through HELL and it always ran like a champ... well until a rod went through the block!! LOL

2. ehuth1

ehuth1 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks Dust, I can't wait for the rims and lift to get here either!! All these 4runners around this year have saggin' ass's so I'll have to get some extra leafs for the rear for sure!

Thanks wolf for the insight and compliment. Believe it or not I sent these pics to the owner and he wanted to buy it back :) Then he thought about it and said after I took his GATOR stickers off the value drop LOL. Man my trip to NC was 85 North 3 hours then turn right around 85 south 3 hours. Are you near Gastonia??

21 year paint with one pass of MEGS Reconditioning creme thats a WOW. Thanks for the compliment BTW :)

The black part got D-151 (It's actually painted?) it didn't do much for my liking so I brushed some MEGS all season dressing over it and WAAAaalah