100 ft. Craftsman garden hose for $15 at Sears

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by dengood1, Apr 6, 2008.

1. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! I will have to check it out!

3. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

not good anymore :(
    the link doesnt work.
    i wish it did the price is great!

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I went and looked at the hose..I would rather buy the 100% rubber like the one I have...the one that was linked was a combo of rubber and vinyl...and I did not see if it was lifetime warranty also..the all rubber is...

All rubber is the way to go....remember to use your rubber dressing on it to keep it nice...lol

Al

5. dengood1

True, but the all rubber one is almost 3 times as much! Yes, it is a nicer hose and better warranty, but thought this would be a decent bargain at $15. We'll see, I picked one up for $15:)

6. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

They now have the 50 foot all rubber on sale now..19.99

Sears.com - Weekly Ad

these are nice hoses...best part is..you can run them over with a lawn mower and cut it..and take it back..lol...I did just that..

AL

7. dengood1

now that's funny:) I can see you now.......here was your process

:doh::deal::waiting::tiptoe::whistle:

actually, I've got a 50' rubber craftsman on the other side of the house, just want the 100' to detail, water, etc.....my spigot is about 30-40' from my driveway:( You are right Al, those are nice hoses. 19.99 is a good price too.

8. NCZ13

NCZ13 Birth of a Detailer

i have the black craftsman rubber hose. 50ft. gotta love that lifetime warranty

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I've got one of these and they are great!

10. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

I have the Craftsman 100 ft 100% rubber hose and I'm loving it.....You can't go wrong buying from sears....