03 Black Z06 Severe Acid Rain/Water Spot Etching

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Asphalt Rocket, Jun 29, 2009.

1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Some icings are sweeter than others, thats all!

2. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I seriously doubt that, the C5 Z06 is a very nice car.

3. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

The master at work or is it the detailing guru? Whatever you want to call Dana, his work is surperb. The definition of 'superb' by Merriam-Webster: marked to the highest degree by grandeur, excellance, brilliance, or competence.

4. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Jason, and yes, this was the culprit.

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

They are, but the polishing is were it is at. There was no difference in the black on this vette after I put the BF on, it just made it slicker. Just like the 93 Cobra I did and showed it without lsp, nothing is going to enhance that car either.

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks for the kind words Ron. I take pride in all of my work and make sure it is the best that anyone can get and when someone sees their car they are just blown away every time.

7. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

BTW does Blackfire have a cure time?

8. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I let it cure for about 30 minutes. You can also apply it and then let it haze and remove it.
    All in all it is so easy to remove it feels like you are just going over the car removing dust, very little pressure if any at all is needed to remove it.

9. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

:agree: I love the blackfire sealant. Applied it by machine on the jag I was working on a few days ago--works amazing!

10. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Stellar, Dana. Really great.

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:How the hell did I miss this one?:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Karl.

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Phil, I guess since I am not a DB Pro Supporter you forgot about us little guys.