£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon'

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by detailersdomain, May 27, 2008.

1. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

This is incorrect information. I can't go into detail, but there is a lot of things that still need to be sorted before any of this goes ahead with Swissvax. Plus there is a lot of things that have happened lately which i am not happy about.

As for when the wax will be available, I honestly don't know, it might not even come out now, well, not with my name on it anyway.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

2. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

woah! wait, that's sounds that something really bad is coming out the way. Paul, anything wrong between swissvax and you and with the wax you designed for them?

3. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Anyway, lets get back on topic please.

I started the M6 today and have to finish it by tomorrow as I now have a Ferrari 612 to detail tomorrow night as well now, so tomorrow is going to be a very long day indeed, start work at 8am and I don't think i will be finished much before midnight tomorrow night! :(

BMW M6 before picture.

[​IMG]

Ferrari 612 before picture.

[​IMG]

4. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

im guessing he was impressed enough for you to do 2 more cars, or was this originally planned

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

That's one big project you are working on, Paul! Lot's of cars to detail.

6. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

wow! 2 more cars.

It's an honor to see you here on DB Paul.

It's an honor to be able to see your work.

You're a true legend.

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome results Paul! I can't wait to see your final write-up and photos, hehe.

8. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

sorry to hear that. keep up with the great detailing . we love your pics and videos!!!

9. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

Hope everything works out for you Paul! A long day of work! Oh no!! :shakehead: BUT!!! a long day of detailing(work) OH YEH :afro: in my books. Hope you are enjoying it

Kogen

10. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

The cars look fantastic. Looks like a very successful (and busy) trip. Hope you are finding some time to relax...thanks for keeping us updated.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

hmm...only pot huh..well that makes it even more interesting :thinking: :thinking:

Anything can be obtained, anything, just need to find what it will take to obtain it :whistle: but I like the way you think jake_b :thumb: lol..teasing.

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

dam Paul that's great!

13. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Man I wish I were there :(

14. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Phil gets all tingly inside when BMWs are going to be detailed...especially ones with an 'M' in the model name...

15. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

i've asked mr rudolf meyer, swissvax switzerland

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

oh ok thanx..

17. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Great videos Paul :D the vehicles are looking awesome. I bet he's gonna try to sneak in 2 more cars for you to do :p

18. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Hey Guys,

Im back in the uk now...

Crystal rock is coming very soon now, the Crystal version will be with my next week, so i will get some new pictures done, as the ones so far have been taken on my phone!

Also, I will do a full write up very soon, which will be called the £10,500 Detail in Kuwait on 4 supercars.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

19. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

I'm not getting it Paul.Is the wax on hold right now?

20. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

10,500 each? or all 4?