£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon'

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by detailersdomain, May 27, 2008.

1. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

its not always raining in surrey, you know :) :) :catfight:

2. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Side view of the 599 GTB with Crystal rock.

[​IMG]

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Awesome! Never seen a reflection looking so good off white!

4. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Thanks Supercharged! I am very pleased with the results considering its ceramic clear coat.

here's another one, i am sooooo in love with this 599GTB, simply stunning!

[​IMG]

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Stunning work area Paul! Is that the owner's garage? Or just a designated area for you to work?

6. MarcLinekar

MarcLinekar Virgin Detailer

I have to say thats quite a finish to capture so well on white paint. Excellent depth and clarity showing.:thumb:

7. Shea Luxury

Shea Luxury Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Awesome, awesome results on that white.! I have not seen results on lighter color cars like that till now. My hats off to a great detailer and a top notch wax.

8. adriankeith

adriankeith Birth of a Detailer

sigh. I saw the 599 recently at California Speedway here in California. It was red and man did it look good. It was a day for exotics to race in addition to the normal line-ups.

Great work!

9. tdm

tdm Virgin Detailer

looking very good, not seen a 599 in white before. some nice sharp reflections for sucha light colour:thumb:. will the wax be in the pot shown paul ?

10. VehicleDetail

VehicleDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

stunning!! just stunning

11. Ivan Rajic

Ivan Rajic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Paul I have no doubt that your work is top notch, but how about some photos of the finish before/after the correction? I'd really like to see some swirls, since I know there had to be a few

12. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

SO paul everyone is saying that the release date is sometime in June, is this the truth or are you guys going to keep us all waiting. :p: After seeing the wax in the pot I really want to get my jands on some even more than before!!!

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

That is one insane finish on that white car Paul:worship2:. Your work is just madness, pure madness. :applause:

14. Macmini

Macmini Any Rag Vehicle Washer

unfortunately these tubs wont be available 'till the end of the year so the first batches of pauls wax will be delivered in the commonly known black sv wax tubs

15. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh booooo :thumbdown:

That's it I'm getting one of those tubs even if it means me going to Swissvax head office and picking it up my self dam it :rant:..um..I dont like waiting, if Paul has a pot I can get a pot!

17. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Nica you won't be able to get a pot like mine of Swissvax coz i have the only one at the moment.

Paul.

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Now that you said that, Nica will be at your doorstep when you get home with check in hand

:lol2:

19. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

tha stinks!! by the way how do you know that?

20. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

lol.. nica is so funny.. you're not gonna get the wax since paul has only one and he has it.. i have a plan how to get it.. let's go wait for paul in the airport in the UK and mug paul you guys hold down paul while i grab the wax.. and i'll wait for you guys outside... LOL. just kidding Paul.. man, how i wish i could get that wax just like that..like Nica can.. well... there will be a time. Nice job on that bugatti Paul.. the bugatti looks amazing in that walk around. and the ferrari is soooo sweeet.. you can just eat it out from you tube.. lol