£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon'

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by detailersdomain, May 27, 2008.

1. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Shit, Phil just made his quarter with that order:headbang::applause:

2. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yup I agree :nod: such is the way of echonomics though, money circulation is a beautifull thing :thumb:

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I knew Cockpit Premium had to be on that list!!! If Paul Dalton uses 1Z metal polish, I must give that a try too. Also, Swissvax Pneu, it must be a really good tire dressing/gel. I hear all the hype about it. How do you like it, Phil?

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hmm, to be quite honest, anything and everything. If I had to be very specific though, I'd like to see your claying technique and perhaps your application of your new wax! A polish/correction video with a 50/50 comparison would be splendid as well. :worship2:

5. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

Just tried it... its great! I like it a lot! I just got mine in the mail like 3 hours ago.

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Pneu is an amazing product at first I didn't like it much but as i started to use it I loved it let it set in and its actually last a while.

Expensive but nothing but the best for my customers :)

1z metal polish is great as well.

7. DJ_JonnyV

Oh, trust me, I couldn't be happier for Phil. He's truly one of the good guys out there selling goods. If you can believe it, I've never ordered from CG or AG, mainly from Phil and a couple of others for some odds and ends.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I agree with you, I'm just glad he's here sponsoring the forum :worship:

9. detailersdomain

DJ Jonny thanks for those kind words.

10. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Paul good luck there... like JakeB said, lots of filipinos, infact my parents use to work there and they paid for everything, housing, food etc. bring home some oil while you are at it... theyll prolly give you one their AMEX card back to UK to fill up your gas.. hahaha..

11. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Phil is real deal.. makes my life so easy with detailing... he said that i buy more stuff than his regular professional account detailers... Hey Phil, ill hit you up with more orders.... BTW.. thats a nice order!!! i have a feeling this thread is going to be page 20 by tmrw.. hehe

12. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hey Guys,

I arrived in Kuwait airport this morning after flying all night, and as soon as i walked off the plane my client was waiting for me with one of his friends. I then got taken into a big plush room, served tea and coffee and some guy walks in and asks for my passport and baggage ticket and off he went to get my luggage. I didn't even queue to get my baggage , visa or passport checked! He did it all! But I now know how that happened, but unfortunately I can't say who my client is, sorry guys, but i am sure you get the idea!! :)

Start the Bugatti tomorrow and I can't wait!!

One thing tho, the heat is a joke out here, its super hot! 109F today! Wooohoooo.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

13. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Nice to see you arrived safely, Paul. I knew you had some big pocket man calling you, it's obvious, if they are gonna pay that much, callling you to a different country, and cover you expenses. I'm sure it's more then just a movie star. And I understand that some clients want confidentiality, therefore they get what they want. We just want pictures of you detailing those cars, lots of them!!! And maybe a video...

Good luck!

14. detailersdomain

very nice enjoy the heat Paul :)

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I'll be interested to hear how menzerna acts in that ambient temperature

Best!

16. DJ_JonnyV

C'mon, you know he's probably going to be set up in a climate controlled garage with the kind of jack being thrown around over there.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

DUHHHH Geez - I hevn't had enough coffee yet:coffee:

18. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

It will be fine as I am in a air conditioned Ferrari, Bentley,Rolls Royce, Maserati and Bugatti workshop, i will get some photos of the cars there as it took me an hour to go round a view all the cars. And guess what, ever single one needs a detail desperately, they are all swirled like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, i will probable be using 3M fast cut plus, along with Menzerna final finish.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet Paul's getting the royal treat ment man that's wicked :wicked:

So when are the pictures of the Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maserati and Bugatti workshop coming?....man I hope you have lots of memory in your camera/laptop I'm expecting 1,000's of pictures here :cheerl:

20. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

8GB memory card for the camera...

2GB memory on the mac book pro...

That enough Nica? lol :giggle: