WTT: Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (8oz)

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Zookie, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Hi guys... i know this is my first post. I just found this forum and have been hooked to it over the past couple of days... I'm a active member on 6speedonline, Rennlist and VWVortex...

Anyways, i have a eShine Canada: Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (8oz) I bought it off Eshine.ca few months ago, used it on my Porsche twice (2 Coats) and must say its a aswome wax, but i want to try something different... Lolz i dint really think there would be a forum section for "Trades", but this is great... I am looking for something equalent to this Paste Wax, ie Swisswax, Zymol and ETC

Intrested in Paste Wax only, no Liquids or Sealents... Please PM me if you are intrested. Thanks

PS: I dont have the box it came in but i do have the cool Cover and a Booket that it came with...

Edited... Figure id add of a pic of my car with the First Coat of Souveran:thumb:

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

your car looks great. Wish I could help with the wax...:thumb:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooh nice porche..um..got any more pictures, I'd love to see it..I like those rims for some reason, they just apeal to me :shrug: odd becuase the colour of the car dosen't seem to go with the rims but for some reason I like it..ba..personal preference huh :confused:

Any who as far as wax goes, have you tried Victoria Collector (yellow one) that would look great with your Porche.

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Car looks fantastic, Zookie!

5. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

No i have not tired Victoria... im new to this and Souveran was my first "actual" Wax... as for more pix, some more here RennTech.org Forums -> Zookie's 2004 Carrera (996) C4S Coupe

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Souveran is a great wax, one of my favorites in my collection. Beautiful Porsche as well!

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

There are a lot of people on this forum wanting to either sell, or trade their Souveran. Many buy their Souveran when it buy one get one free, then sell the second pot to equal out the purchase of their first pot. Basically, free Souveran if you can sell the one you got for free.

8. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Want to sell it cheap?

9. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

I am looking to trade with something, since this is the only Wax i have currently...

10. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks. What ya looking far?

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

why cant I pm you?

12. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Anything thats Equal to this... Paste Wax only

sooory man... i fixed it... dint know there was such a option lolz

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru