1. drsullivan

drsullivan Virgin Detailer

HERE'S THE BIGGEST Coupon Code (30% off) I've seen from Zymol. Got it yesterday by email and it expires 2/1/13: A0827708

2. ChrisJobe

ChrisJobe Two Bucket System Washer

Very Awesome!

I am going to buy Glasur I think

3. drsullivan

drsullivan Virgin Detailer

If I had friends who were as pationate as I am about products I'd buy Vintage and split the cost 4 ways (refillable for life)!

4. ChrisJobe

I hear its awesome!

I am excited to try out Glasur

5. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Anyone had a recent refill? Just curious how long the lineup is now? We had Vintage on order for 2+ years and got none. We had to refund several customers that had it on order.

6. ChrisJobe

[​IMG]

I couldn't resist...

7. PDJ3.2

PDJ3.2 Birth of a Detailer

When did the price for Glasur go up to $129? I mean, 30% off is great, but it only costs $101 on Amazon all the time.

8. ChrisJobe

No clue honestly. But with free shipping its a good price...Also I have heard the ones that have bought from amazon dont get the silk bag (as if that means anything)...I was torn between Amazon and Zymol since I have amazon prime but I saved $10...Looking at concourse now too...

9. PDJ3.2

Even with what I just said, I'm still very tempted to pull the trigger on this order. I've wanted to try Glasur for a while but was waiting to have some reasonable excuse. However, like most of the members of this forum, I need another wax like I need a hole in my head :doh:

10. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

I already have several holes in my head and loan you one if you need it just paypal me the $100

11. PDJ3.2

Hahaha would there be a silk bag involved somehow?

12. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

I can see why Eshine dropped Zymol then!

Poor customer service from them.

13. umi000

umi000 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Went up January 2012 - I'm glad I got mine at the old price, plus 25% off, during the month before :)

14. ChrisJobe

I made another order to get carbon lol

Also is it true what i heard about glasur? Its life is now limited

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

15. GottaHaveItGreen

GottaHaveItGreen Virgin Detailer

I really enjoy carbon japon and cream during the winter DD months. Concours is great to deal with. Titanium, not so much.. I've been wanting to try glasur but I'd hate to love a product nearing the end of its life cycle. I've been looking at ital though...