Zymol WaxId

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by RNickolas, May 8, 2010.

1. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Just got this, this morning..
    [​IMG]

some info i found in a press release

im going to sign up and see what happens

update: its $215 you get your custom wax, hd cleanse, 2 x wax applicator, 2x prewax applicator, 1 microwipe, and 3 free products (which you cant pick)

2. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

thks for sharing this nice custom wax offered from zymol. I hope they deliver to worldwide ...

Pls read carefully, this be enrolled into auto-refill and send to us 3times a year. Zymol will billed us automatically. So, we need to cancel the auto-refill if do not want the auto-refill.

I signed us as well, I will see how they response for International order lol ...

3. Chineseguy

Chineseguy Birth of a Detailer

I have three questions:

1. Does it ship to Canada?

2. Can Autorefill be canceled with no penalty?

3. Will Autorefill cost us money in the first place?

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Interesting, I got the email as well. I have sent them a email about how much the auto refill will cost.

5. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

so they took skin ID's idea?? nice one zymol lol

6. MuttGrunt

MuttGrunt Birth of a Detailer

Zymol sure knows how to market their product!
    Does look quite interesting I must say. Hope if anyone jumps on this that they can give a good review

7. JonM

JonM Guest

Funny how its supposed to be custom to your paint, but they already have the ingredients listed at the bottom, as well as the Nuba content. I must admit its a good way to get new customers, and advertise, but all it is, is nothing more than hype. Guarantee there wouldn't be much differentiation between my tub, and Ankeets (figuratively saying we both ordered it). Also, every four months? Come on..... I can't even use a Fuzion sample up in four months.

8. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

here's a bit more from their site

so that is only $645 a year, yikes

autorefill can be cancelled at any time (woops, you are too late to cancel it for this time)

Attached Files:

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Anyone ever get this? Down to $250/yr for 4oz......just wondering....

10. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Wow $250...If another black 2001 z06 made in march on friday of the year 2000 at approximately 12:32 pm wants to go halfers send me a PM! LOL:giggle::giggle:

11. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

should have signed up last month, they sent a promo mailer that if you sign up for this waxID, the whole year was free!

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

well i have talked to them and they only send it out 1x a year now...so still same...i got that one and contacted them you still only get 1pot a year for the $250 (that time $200 with discount). The "membership" is not really anything...so getting a year free is the same...just play on words really...

13. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

I filled out their questionnaire for both my garaged show car and my abused, non garaged daily driver and the results came back the same for both cars. They said they recommended Zymol Concourse or their Custom Wax Blend for both cars. I can guarantee you if I bought it for both cars they would send me the same wax for my show car as they did my 335i DD regardless of what color the cars are or how they are used. IMHO it is pure marketing BS. I even called them on it and they danced around the issue.