Zymol Wax Question

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Scott's Mobile Detailing, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

Wanted to try a zymol wax, and i wanted to know what in everyones opinion is the best wax in the $50-$60 range?

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

the lower range of waxes from zymol are really not that spectacular. I find them to be alot like sov. (im talking about creme and carbon, so some of the hand crafter line)

I would suggest spending the little bit more and getting titanium (71bucks on zymol site). This was my fav wax for a long time. It leaves an awsome look to the paint. not the same as concours or vintage, bit for the price its hard to beat..

just my 2 cents in a 20 dollar world

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, I would have to agree with Calgary. Zymol's cheaper wax are well just that cheap. To me they don't look great or add anything, but that Titanium last a long time and it adds a nice depth to it. Now dont go thinking it's going to blow your mind but it adds a little to the finish.

To be honest if your looking for a wax at that range of price I'd look at Victoria Wax, man the Concors (sorry if I spelled it wrong) is quite nice, I like it....better then the chepper wax from Zymol but that's just my :2cents:

Hope the feed back helps :peace:

4. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

Not much to add to it after those two. The lowest I'd go in the Zymol line is Titanium, that's where the line starts to really pick up.

5. Scott's Mobile Detailing

ok cool, thanks for input, im really stuck on sig ser II wax, i wanted to try something diffrent.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

If you can I'd give Zymol Glasur a try, it's meant for Porche vehicles but it really nice on light colour vehicles :thumb:

I just can't remember how much it is :confused:

7. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

how is sv onyx ? not to change the topic i mean compared to a z wax in that price range?

i am looking at some lower end "boutique" waxes

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

swissvax onyx is a great wax.

I would say on the Zymol side get the Concours adn don't waste your time.

Scott contact me I can get ZYMOL :)

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Zymol Concourse is my favorite wax right now

10. Scott's Mobile Detailing

ok cool, thanks, il contact you when im about to purchase :applause2:

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Man I love a thread like this! This is a question I have been pondering for a while and wondered the same thing ... thanks Scott for asking! Swissvax Onyx, huh? Phil you've dropped the bait but can you set the hook!:giggle:

12. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...Swissvax Onyx is quite nice, I used it twice or so on a friends vehicle and then it went missing, I wonder where it whent? hahaha my friend liked it so much he decided to keep it :applause2: you'll be pleaced with it Wolf :thumb:

13. JLs Detailing

Nica did you tell Phil I always come to you with my questions and now he has you working for him :thud:! Seriously you really liked the Onyx? I have been looking at that and the Titanium for a while. So many choices, man I'm glad I have you guys to ask!

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Tell you what if you purchase Onyx and you don't like it I'll take if off your hands :thumb:

Na I haven't told anyone anything :paranoia:

15. JLs Detailing

Man with an endorsement like that I have to believe it's all that! MotorCity has made a couple of endorsements like that to me and he has yet to have the opportunity to buy any of the products he recommended from me :woot:! Luckily I have a birthday coming up... "Oh honey I know what I want for my birthday!"

16. Nica

Nica Banned

lol sounds good bro, I think you'll like Onyx, now don't go thinking it's Divine but for the price it's quite nice :flirt: :flirt:

17. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

scott you won't be disappointed with the discount :)

18. Scott's Mobile Detailing

19. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

Good Choice of Wax...Onxy is fantastic....Make sure you apply SV Cleaner fluid first ..otherwise the wax won't "stick"

20. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

Different product have pro and con....Onxy is Good on black car.....and as well as provide a very wet look to your paint, but it may need to apply more often , if your area is always raining, or air polluted..