Zymol Vintage on Ebay

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Do they normally come in 4oz. containers?

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

the sample pots are 4oz, yes

4. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

and its in Edmonton?! ###k it... im gonna bid on this for sure

5. FuelTuner

i bid up to 410 .. oh well.. that is all i have

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Man these sample pots are a great deal and not to mention they are extremely rare.

Like that Zymol sample kit FuelTuner and I traded :thumb:

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Closed at $581...

8. FuelTuner

LOL.. I have had many sleepless nights AFTER trading that kit off Nica!! .. Oh well... Onward and Upward!!

9. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

So what did you trade for?:popcorn:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

To be honest FuelTuner, I was very surprised when I saw you wanted to trade the Zymol kit..these kits are extremely rare and just about extinct. Well at least we don't live too far from each other...I'lll let you look at it from time to time :giggle: :poke:

11. FuelTuner

I traded my Zymol Estate Glaze Sample Kit for a tub of Swissvax Mystery

12. FuelTuner

Well.. always looking to try something new.. just glad that it went to someone that will appriciate it for what it is.

Dont be suprised if you see me staring in your front window trying to look at it.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Any time buddy, any time :peace:

14. eShine

eShine Guest

OMG, If I buy a 22oz Vintage for $2K and seperate it in 4oz pots.....

This kills me

"NOTE: This is a 100% genuine 4 oz. container of Zymol Vintage Glaze (still with the red zymol seal on it) and not simply a container scooped from someone's 22 ounce container. "

Ya because the wax scooped from a 22oz container is not as good....

15. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

To be honest, it isn't. I've tried selling some of my scooped out Vintage before and it doesn't sell anywhere NEAR the price that this 4 oz tub just went for. :shrug:

16. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I want vintage, and is definitely the next wax I purchase!!!

17. Nica

Nica Banned

That's because the true 4oz sample kits are lagit sample kits...these kits are rare and extremely hard to find, when you see ones like that on ebay they are worth quite a bit of coin. I don't know if it's the wax per say that makes it rare...I kinda doubt it but I'm thinking it's the container and the special seals..ect..ect..it comes with...but just my guess :confused:

Heck the kit I got is worth quite a bit because they were produced on a limited amount, not that I'll ever sell it as it looks great in my wax collection :cheerl:

18. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

i really want to see a picture of you wax collection!

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Well believe it or not it's not complete, one more wax is still missing from my collection. Once I get it it will be complete for now. Once I get that final wax I'll be happy with my collection and I may share it with you guys here but I say may because it's really just a collection, it means something to me and don't want it to be taken as a status thing or a bragging thing or anything like that it's just my own personal collection....it makes me happy every time I look at it lol...you guys know me :crasy: lol :shrug:

20. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

totally understand. i just hope someday ill have a nice collection myself