Zymol Royale

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by ksj, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ksj

ksj Banned

Does anyone have royale that i could trade or buy a sample of maybe 12oz jar thanks. :beg: :beg: :beg:

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I dont think you are going to find anyone that is willing to trade/sell a sample of Royal. Big no, no in Zymol's eyes.

3. ksj

ksj Banned

I don't see why if you trade something for something not like you selling the whole tub for money and getting more.

4. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Do you have any idea of how much 12oz of Royale would be worth???

5. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

isnt a tub 8oz?

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

don.t bother. royale sucks anyways.

7. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Actually Royale is 50oz...

8. ksj

ksj Banned

Yea that is why i said trade or buy or both i mean come on share the love man lol.

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Over a thousand depending on if the jar is 50oz, right?

10. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Dude Royale is $8416.00 for 44 oz. So that's about $190 an ounce. To the original poster if you are going to buy 12 oz of Royale at the going rate you will spend $2280.00 and you might as well just buy Vintage and have lifetime refills.

11. ksj

ksj Banned

JLS i understand what your saying but they get refills so to help out a little an pass the love it really don't cost that much to the right person.

12. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

u have a better chance going to the banking asking for loan for the wax ...aint nobody give of there ahhh ahh ,gotta save your money say around 8,000 $ free refills for :chillpill:life

13. muffin422

muffin422 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

anyone want to sell their iceberg? ill fill it up with turtle wax and call it a day.

14. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

pektel said it right. royale sucks. its all about solaris. :doh:

15. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I meant for the 12oz if that's what you were refering to. Either way, mucho dinero!

16. razr007

razr007 Banned

solaris lol i know that there is no one on here that has that but royale i'm sure there is atleast a few here lol.

17. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I really hate when new people come on board expecting samples like its nothing. Sorry thats just me.

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Yeah we have some very generous guys on here, notice I said generous not stupid!

19. razr007

razr007 Banned

ok here it goes 1st noone is going to say anything out in the open cause they are scared to get caught by zymol.

the thing is zymol does not care that you give your wax away for samples aslong as you are not selling it to make a profit than go back for more free refills i asked went threw the whole deal with them already.

problem is with vintage you can fill it as many times as you want in a year aslong as your not selling it for profit or using it to gain profit from details.

now with royal e it is the same no profit rule but you only get 2 refills a year for life so if you get someone nice enough to say hey trade me something in a pm shhhhh $$$ than you might get some otherwise you have to come up with the cash an buy a tub.

hope this helps a little an hope you find a nice person like the one who did it for me one time so i could see if i liked it enough before dropping the money.

20. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

Maybe just use duragloss 105 and call it a day for $13.00:giggle: