Zymol Rouge + Glasur.

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Akustic, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

Hello, that is my first post.
    I am searching a lot, but a didn`t find this answer.

What about 1 coat os Zymol Ebony black on my Black Chevrolet Ágile (Brazil) and a second coat of Zymol Glasur Glaze?

I am just applying coat of Zymol Glasur, and a love it!!!

Thanks!

EDIT: SORRY, is not ROUGE, is ZYMOL EBONY

2. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Well, Ebony is basically the "black car" equivalent to the Rouge, so...being the owner of both Rouge and Glasur, I would suggest not using Glasur over the Ebony for the simple reason the the Ebony/Rouge have dies and plenty of WOW. Using the Glasur over it might smudge, although I can't confirm this, and is essentially a waste of product because it won't really make that much of a difference.

Here is a picture of a car I've done that has only Rouge on it:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, there is plenty of gloss and WOW to it, and although Glasur is a magical wax, it wouldn't be worth it to put it on as it wouldn't make much of a difference.

At the price the Glasur costs, I'd say to save it for a car that has a clear coat.

Disclaimer: This is simply my opinion and guess on reaction/result. Do not take it as official and confirmed. Your best bet is to try and see for yourself if you have both waxes readily available. :)

EDIT: I just noticed that the Agile is a newer, clear-coated car. Any reason why you are thinking about using the Ebony on this? Normally, the Ebony is used for black Single-Stage paints, as that is what it was developed for.

3. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

That`s i am thinking.
    I just need some answer for sure!

Thanks a lot JoeyV.

Anyone ? ? ? ?