Zymol Metal vs P21S Multi Surface Finish Restorer

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by pushtiulk, Aug 14, 2010.

1. pushtiulk

pushtiulk Guest

Last week I had a great customer with a great car for an interior detailing: Porsche 911 996 Turbo. While waiting for Leatherique Rejuvinator Oil to penetrate the leather, seeing that exhaust tips are a little dirty , I said to do a test between two products: Zymol Metal & P21S Multi Surface Finish Restorer. I have not used any of these products before, so it was a good opportunity to test them.

Zymol Metal:

Packaging is a beautiful, worthy of the name Zymol. Zymol Metal content consists of two towels, a pair of protective gloves and a towel for wiping. As you can see in the picture, those two orange napkins are napkins impregnated with metal Zymol solution.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P21S Multi-Surface Finish Restorer:

P21S comes packaged in a metal container is a simple package.

[​IMG]

And now to work. I chose the right tip to clean it with Zymol Metal, and on the left for P21S Multi-Surface Finish Restorer. Right tip before applying Zymol Metal:

[​IMG]

Right tip after cleaning with Zymol Metal:

[​IMG]

Left tip before treatment with P21S:

[​IMG]

Left tip after treatment with P21S:

[​IMG]

Conclusion:

- Although I'm a hardcore fan of the brand Zymol, Zymol Metal product not worth the money (31.5 EUR in Europe). P21S is much cheaper, somewhere around 10 EUR.
    - P21S tube reaches more than 2 applications Zymol Metal napkins.
    - Cleaning power is much higher at P21S than the Zymol Metal.

In the near future, I will test between P21S Multi-Surface Finish Restorer and Meguiar's Metal Polish.

Thanks for your attention!

2. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for the informative write-up.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Thanks for the review!

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

review was great. zymol side didnt look as shiney as the p21 side.

5. kaotic504

kaotic504 Virgin Detailer

that P21S looks just like my tube of Flitz metal polish i use on my guns.