zymol Ital

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Akustic, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

Anyone knows why Zymol Ital is USD101.00 at zymol.com ? ? ?

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Really? If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat at that price, even though I have some already :)

3. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

kkkkkkkkkkkk
    Really!
    All store are same price (Ebay, Bimmerzone, Zymol.com, ... )
    Like a discount!

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I thought price was lowered a while ago.

5. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

What did it used to be at? And is it really THAT good? I have Rouge and Glasur, is Ital better than both of those? (Yes, I know rouge is not "normal" wax and is made for red SS paints)

6. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

Zymol Ital contains more carnauba. I have Glasur too, and i love it!

My Ital is on my way.

7. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I notice on zymol.com it says "Original Formula!" and on a couple other sites where it is $384 it says 'new formula'.

Although 101 still sounds like a great deal even if it is 'old'

8. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

its 47%. glasur is 56%. I rather get glasur no?

9. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

In a bottle of wax, carnauba it`s not ALL.
    All the ingredients make a difference (Oil, carnauba, white or yellow, ....) not always with the highest % of carnauba is better. Zymol Concours is 47%.
    :)

10. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

I agree, totally agree but when it's the only thing you have to compare.. you take this for cash haha!

On a business point of view, I do more porsche than ferrari, so I guess it's more winner for me to promote a wax made for porsche than italian.

11. JoeyV

Who said you can't use Glasur on Italian cars? :p A high-end wax will be good no matter what it was "developed" for. I use Glasur on my Japanese Scion....and it's still the best looking wax I've tried, even when used on something it was not intended for :)

12. Akustic

Akustic Virgin Detailer

That`s right. :)
    I`m just a beginner. Do for fun at my car.
    But in business, if you detail some Ferraris, I think you nees to try selling some Zymol Ital jobs for them. :)
    Because somebody have Porsche, and somebody have Ferrari. And if somebody have a Buggatti, why don`t you have a Zymol Royal?
    Whem my frinds asking me about expensive wax, a love to answer them: Its one of them things where Both a rolex and a timex will tell you the time, but some just prefer to wear the Rolex. (by Barry Theal)

Sorry about my bad english.

13. JoeyV

No worries, it was perfectly legible to me! And that's a very good quote.

The people who detail those very high end cars are also a very small part of our very small community of detailers. Most of us have 1, maybe 2 jars of "expensive" wax and pretty much put a $150-$200 limit as the max price. I know that I would personally not want to pay that much for a wax that will go to waste if not used. My most expensive waxes are the Glasur @ $120 and the Rouge @ $70. Other than that, all my waxes are under the $50 bar. Most of my clients (all, except for one) are more than happy with the products I have to offer. Only one has "required" me to use the Glasur on his car, which I did and made sure his bill reflected it :p. I'm still sticking with AutoGlym High Definition wax as the best bang for the buck. :)